RyonaRPG → Translation
Core version: 140 (2018-10-26)
Current translation status
See Ryona RPG Translation Project SVN - Feel free to help if you know Japanese!
Applying translation patch
- Download untranslated game
- Download translation patch
- Download RPGMaker Trans patch tool
- RPGMaker Trans → set game location
- Click Browse in the Game Location section.
RPG_RT.exein the directory of the game you downloaded in Step 1.
- RPGMaker Trans → set patch location
- Click Browse in the Patch Location section.
RPGMKTRANSPATCHin the directory you downloaded in Step 2.
- RPGMaker Trans → patch the game
- Click Browse in the Translation Location section.
- Select a directory where you would like to have the translated game.
- Make sure Create Patch is not enabled.
- Press the Go! button.
Once it's completed, you will have a translated copy of the game in the translation location you specified.
Once you have done the above steps once, you can always update your translation with a few clicks by updating from the SVNs and running the patch procedure again. Note that you should always update the untranslated game before patching a new translation to avoid possible conflicts.
Machine translation for the rest
The game isn't entirely translated, so it is suggested that you use text hooking and translation aggregation tools like ChiiTrans2 to machine translate the untranslated content.
- AGTH settings to auto-hook the correct context
- AGTH key for ChiiTrans
- Stand-alone AGTH shortcut
C:\path\to\your\agth\agth.exe /L /X /C /W00417B56:00FFFFFF C:\path\to\your\translated\RyonaRPG\RPG_RT.exe
(for RPGMaker Trans v2.04)
- Install Python v3.3a4 or higher (magic number 3230)
- Download RPGMaker Trans
- Extract RPGMaker Trans with 7zip
- Extract Library.zip such that pycrusts wind up in the same folder as the dlls
- You might need to delete PySide and install Qt for Python from your repositories, or that might be wrong, I'm not sure.
- Run rpgmakertransmain__main__.pyc with Python
See also this discussion in Habisain's blog about running RPGMaker Trans and RPGMaker games under Linux.