all characters are at least 18
See: Minor Residences
BDSM, animal and fetish paraphernalia sold here. Body modification like piercings are done here as well.
- Several piercing options to increase egotism and style with jewelry
- Option to intentionally scar your slave. It's depicted as a "scarification", but gameplay wise, it seems to act as a regular scar: decreasing beauty while having no effect on exoticism or style.
- Split tongue will add a bit of exoticism and reset the slave's blowjob skills
Animal Paraphernalia Various clothing items to have the slave dress like a pet or horse.
Fetish-paraphernalia Tools required to enforce several rules.
Poison will also buy slaves if they meet the following requirements:
- Health Blue/B
- Sensitivity Blue/B
- No exotics
- No children (trait: immature)
- C/Purple Nurse
- C/Purple Housekeeping
- Also should be "graceful" (etiquette? sounds more like the trait, possibly dancing)
- have pet skills
- and "special sex games" (the more extreme and perverted skills)
A dinner theatre to entertain a predominantly undead audience with the artistic demise of a performing slave.
- The Theatre will buy D-Level Artists (B/Blue level in singing, dancing or music) for 500 sparks each
- Style needs to be B/Blue, as well
Raven Tower is the seat of government for Necropolis. The head of Corvus House can raise you to Patrician, but first you must impress one of the House Ministers.
Each of them wants a slave. Each has different specifications. In addition to other requirements, the ministers require their slaves trained to an "A" rating.
The Palace residents' slaves must be at least A rank, and the Ruler's slave must be S+.
As usual, unlike the town residents, Palace residents have a style requirement of at least "stylish", like businesses, and if they would otherwise take your slave and the slave fails the style requirement, they will never take that slave.
|The Hand of the Prince*||Rank||A+||Teal|
* Code suggests Artist specialization may be required, but it's not
|The Hand of the Prince||Etiquette*||S+||Green|
|Virgin||Restored or Natural|
* The term used is "secular lioness". It can be confused with gladiatrix but i can confirm that he's asking for etiquette. **** "Soft and refined". The A-level Style is titled "Refined", so I'm guessing "Style" ***** This requirement is not listed by the Prince's explanation.