Jack-o-nine: Serpentine Quarter
all characters are at least 18
Drinks for 1 spark each, and a place to sell waitresses.
Inside, players find the Medical Center, Cryostatic Core and Library Terminal. The Medical Center will be one of the most well visited places for established slavers but the Cryostatic Core will have limited usefulness as well.
Allows to examine and treat conditions to both slaver and slave.
- Health Checkup - $5
- Checks for injuries and disease
- $25 to cure rotphilis
- $5-$50 to treat injuries based on severity
- Examine Slave
- Checks for pregnancy, disease and scars
- $25 to Abort Fiend pregnancy
- $10 to abort human pregnancy
- $5-$100 to remove scars based on severity
- Augmentation surgery
- Allows you to surgically alter your slave. Adds a Rehabilitation period
- Sterilization $5 / 2 days - no fear of pregnancy from slaver or milkmaid action
- Restore Fertility $50 / 7 days - undoes sterilization, if you want to add an Oviparity enhancement or impregnate with a fiend through milkmaid action
- Breast Augmentation $25 (varies?) / 5 days - Increases breast size by one
- virginity restoration $25 / 1 day - restores Trait - Virgin
- Neoplasty $250 / 20 days - reconstructive surgery that increases natural beauty by 1 and gives an option to change the appearance of the slave. Only way to change a slaves appearance and not available to slaves that are naturally exquisite
- Permanent Lactation - $25 / 10 days - slave produces milk based on health, nutritional status, mood and breast size. (adds milk to stores/saves money on food?)
- Oviparity $50 / 20 days - transplants the womb with that of a "hisorian harpy" to allow the slave to lay eggs. Not compatible with Sterilization (adds eggs to store/saves on money?)
- Buys slaves
- Nurse rank D
- Fixed price 500
This facility allows you to house slaves in cryogenic storage at a cost of 1 spark/day. You can freeze a slave that has potential you're interested in visiting later, for example a Gladiatrix can be stored between Colosseum fights or if you get a slave with a rare or desirable trait that you can't exploit at the moment. You can store slaves in up to 3 capsules with an option for a fourth in a home rental unit at 20 sparks every decade (2 sparks/day). An additional 3 capsules can be unlocked for 300 sparks in Jack HF.
The Administrative Spires is the ruling citadel of the Serpentine Quarter.
The Palace residents' slaves must be at least A rank, and the Ruler's slave must be S+.
As usual, unlike the town residents, Palace residents have a style requirement of at least "stylish", like businesses, and if they would otherwise take your slave and the slave fails the style requirement, they will never take that slave.
|Not a Loli|
* Code suggests Servant specialization may be required, but it's not ** Code suggests Gladiatrix specialization may be required, but it's not
|Similar physique - Not a loli|
|General Drago||Group Sex||S+||Green|
* Wants a "master of transformation", no rank specified. May not mean anything important. May just mean an actress - a reference to the Etiquette skill. Also the boobs size requirement is only fluff. ** "Stage Presence" is Etiquette not Dance