|Release date:||7th March, 2014 (assumed)|
|Theme:||Slave Trainer, Medieval Fantasy|
|AS Discussion:||No AS Thread|
|HF Patch - Jack-o-nine-tails|
Jack-o-nine-tails is a slave trainer simulation game powered by the Quest Soft Player engine. You play as a slave trainer who trains and sells slaves in order to attain wealth and status. The game is developed by Old Huntsman (Старый Охотник). The most polished and updated mod is Jack HF, which included all the bugfixes/mods preceding it.
At the intersection between all worlds, surrounded by the mystical Fogs since the dawn of time, stands Eternal Rome; a city of opportunity and loss, and of incredible wealth and equally incredible poverty. Human life is cheap here, but it's still possible to accurately estimate its value. Especially when you're a slaver. It's a dirty business, but one that will net you wealth and power in society. Take on the role of a slaver. Buy girls with varied personalities, or obtain them through unique combat. Make them subordinate to your will. Train and mentor them. And then sell them for a profit. Or take them for yourself. It's up to you. After all, you are their absolute master. You - the Jack-o-nine-tails! (From Old Huntsman's blog post)
- Nemth's mod (7.7 MB) (2017-10-28). Requires Jack-HF 1.7.5 (5.47 GB), download and replace the jack.qsp file in the "game" folder. (Based on 1.7.5 and incorporating some changes of Dark Helmet's Version 1.7.6.)
- Original Russian release (version 1.21). MediaFire, YandexDisk. English translation on GitHub and MEGA.
- Jack HF 1.7.3 (1.04 GB) by crushboss (2016-03-05). Last version before slave picture overhaul.
- Jack-HF 1.7.5 (5.47 GB) by crushboss (2016-10-03). All the improvements from 1.7.3, 188.8.131.52 and 1.7.4. Last release by crushboss.
- Jack HF Mod (1.7.6) (5.46 GB) by Dark Helmet (2017-08-02). If you have 1.7.5, you can just download and replace the updated jack.qsp file in the "game" folder.
- Jack 1.7.6 Lite (746.4 MB) by Dark Helmet (2017-08-02). Replaces animations with their first frame.
- Saves may not be compatible with different versions.
- Information and guides on the wiki are largely written for 1.2.1 which may not be totally applicable to mods and overhauls, vice versa.
Jack HF guides
- Jack HF Release Notes (2016-07-14)
- crushboss's tips (2015-08-10) on training.
- crushboss's advanced tips (2015-10-07) on fog battle.
- crushboss's advanced tips (longer) (2015-10-08) on training.
- crushboss's code #561 and #568 (2015-10-13) on spoiling.
- crushboss's advanced tips (shorter) (2015-11-16) on training.
- crushboss's code (2015-11-23) on racing.
- Aosta's guide (2016-02-24) on combat.
- projectnub's guide (2016-03-03) on combat.
- junweizhu's guide (2016-06-25) on training.
- FrobozzdaMad's guide (2016-06-25) on getting started.
- pandawarrior00's guide (2016-07-11) on getting started.
- Bolasraecher's guide (2016-07-23) on getting started.
- Nemth's guide (2017-10-28) on combat, racing, traning and selling slaves.
- JackEditor by torcher54 (2018-06-05) Useful for adding new images.
Cheat Engines guides
- Get sparks by crushboss (2016-02-17)
- Customizing a slave's appearance before buying by shangy (2016-04-26)