Honey Select 2: Installing Mods
all characters are at least 18
MODs it’s a short for "modifications", with them you can introduce new features to the game such as new functions, parameters, clothes and hairstyle.
If you have installed a mod, never use the official cards uploader thereafter. Access will be prohibited, and the official uploader will not be available.
Please understand that modifying your game is risky by nature and requires some safeguards such as backing up the game data. Also always read carefully what each thing does before using it.
- 1 If you are coming from Honey Select 1
- 2 Terminology
- 3 Installing mods and plugins
- 4 HF Patch: The easiest way to install mods
- 5 Updating a modded game
- 6 Advanced way to install mods
- 7 Utilities
If you are coming from Honey Select 1
Modding structure is pretty different in Honey Select 2 since it uses the softmod method, differently from Honey Select 1 that used the HardMod method. Please read the Terminology bellow to understand what is happening.
In short: Never touch games folder such as abdata. Now we have a better modding system that do not mess with abdata and do not make id conflicts at all, making HSResolveMoreSlotID obsolete. Also never extract .zipmod files, read bellow for more instructions.
- It's a game without introducing any MOD. It’s like an ice cream (game) without toppings (MODs)
- This method of modding overwrites game files, which was the main method used in Honey Select 1 but is not used anymore in Honey Select 2. This approach is likely to introduce errors and if any mod breaks your game it’s hard to seek the problem and its more likely that you'll need to reinstall everything again. It also leads to ID conflicts making harder assets management.
- This method introduces new features to the game without any modifications to the game files. With this method Mods are installed in different files and folders from the original game, making easy to troubleshooting and mods management overall. This is the method used in Honey Select 2.
- Plugins modifies the game code and behavior, proceed with caution when installing them. Luckily in Honey Select 2 the plugins are also softmoded, so it’s easy to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. In Honey Select 2 they are installed in BepInEx\Plugins folder
- Mainly used to add clothes, items and maps to the game, a file with extension .zipmod it’s a .zip file packed without compression. It’s a softmod that contains a folder structure that imitates the game original folders, but without in fact changing them. Zipmods are made in a way that never needs to be extracted, you just need to copy the .zipmod file to the mods folder and the modded game will automatically recognize it in the next launch. In Honey Select 2 they are installed in mods\MyMods folder
- Sideloader is the plugin used by the modded game to load .zipmod files. It comes with the Base Mods listed below.
- Sideloader Modpack
- Sideloader Modpack is an package with hundreds assets made in .zipmod format. This package is made and maintained by the community and contains mods that are open to distribute. In an modded Honey Select 2 there are several "Sideloader Modpack" subfolders in "mods" folder and are managed with the update tool. Note that when you update the Sideloader Modpack all mods that are different from the community list are excluded, so don’t put your own mods in Sideloader Modpack folders.
Installing mods and plugins
- Zipmods files have .zipmod extension and must be copied to "mods\MyMods" folder. If the folder don't exist, create it. They are mainly used to add clothes, items and maps to the game. NEVER EXTRACT A ZIPMOD!
- Plugins have .dll extension and must be placed in "BepInEx\Plugins" folder. Some good hearted developers put the right folder inside their packages, so if a plugin file have BepInEx folder you just need to extract to the game main folder.
A quick guide to zipmods
Zipmods are an easy way to add assets like clothes, items and maps to the game without generating ID conflicts and messing around with the game structure.
In order to you game reads .zipmod files you need to have a properly modded game such as BetterRepack, HF Patch, or your own self managed modded game with sideloader.
To install a .zipmod file you need just to put the file in "mods\MyMods" folder. DO NOT EXTRACT!
Some zipmods must have a HS2-specific version like Roy12 ones, others you can try to port from AI-Girl with this workaround, but do it at your own risk:
- Open the .zipmod file with 7-zip, right click on manifest.xml and select Edit, remove the line <game>AI Girl</game>, save and close notepad, select OK to update the file
For more information go to https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins/wiki/1-Introduction-to-zipmod-format
HF Patch: The easiest way to install mods
By far the easiest way to install mods in a vanilla game is by using HF Patch. This package includes all free illusion DLCs, the base mods and essential plugins. Also, the extra plugins are cautiously selected to not generate any conflicts.
HF Pacth also comes with Sideloader Modpack, including over 500 .zipmod assets such as clothes, accessories and items. It’s The ideal package if you intend to open character cards from Illusion Booru, Kenzato or yuki-portal.
- Note: Do not Install HF Path if you use any kind of Repack.
To install HF Patch, follow this page and read carefully the "Readme, help and download" link: https://github.com/ManlyMarco/HS2-HF_Patch/releases/ . You can also copy the magnet link and paste on your torrent client, such as qBittorrent.
Updating a modded game
If you are using some kind of pack like HF-Patch or BetterRepack there are 2 types of updates: Sideloader Modpack and Game Version.
- Sideloader Modpack: Updates only sideloader zipmods, such as clothes, items and maps. Its like update the apps in your smartphone. Usually its a button in "initsettings.exe", it will open a window called "KKManager StandaloneUpdater", where you can select what to update. Its part of the KKManager utility, read more in Utilities.
- Game Version: Updates plugins and the game itself. Its like update iOS or Android version. You need to do it manually. Usually is recommended to download the new version, install in a new folder and them transfer your old data (like save and cards) to the new folder.
Transferring your old data to a new install
- To transfer your old data from and old installation to a new one you need to copy the sub folders "chara", "coordinate", "studio", and "save" from the old "UserData" folder to the new one.
Advanced way to install mods
If you want to install each mod one by one, you must first install the base mods. Without then your modded game will not even launch. Its highly recommended to also install the essential mods since several other plugins and .zipmods rely on them to work.
This mods are the very base to all plugins and zipmods works. Be careful with them. Read carefully each site before downloading.
- BepInEx: The base of everything. All plugins rely on him to work. Install BepInEx v5.4.11 for x64 machines (BepInEx_x64_5.4.11) Link: https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx/releases/tag/v5.4.11
- IllusionFixes: A set of fixes for Illusion Games. Without this your modded game will not even launch. Install the Honey Select 2 version (IllusionFixes_HoneySelect2). https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes/releases
- XUnity.AutoTranslator: Translate the game texts. Uses human translations if available, otherwise use GoogleTranslator. Its also required to run BepisPlugins. Download BepisInEx version (XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn). https://github.com/bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator/releases
- TextResourceRedirector: Provide tools for translator works properly in HS2. Install HS2 version (HS2_TextResourceRedirector). https://github.com/IllusionMods/TranslationTools/releases/
- BepisPlugins: The very base set of plugins to make other plugins to work. It also includes Sideloader that is what makes zipmods work. Install HS2 version (HS2_BepisPlugins). https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins/releases
- Illusion Modding API: API designed to make writing plugins easier and less bug prone. Most plugins use it. Downlaod HS2 Version (HS2API). https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionModdingAPI/releases
Now that you have a working modded game, its highly recommended to also install these plugins that are essential to make some cards, plugins and zipmods to work properly, otherwise you may get distorted faces and clothes, cards with missing accessories, etc.
- BepInEx.ConfigurationManager: Configuration menu for plugins. https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.ConfigurationManager/releases
- GraphicsSettings: Includes a menu with graphics settings in plugin settings. https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.GraphicsSettings/releases
- More accessories: Increase the limit of 20 accessories per character. Install HS2 Version (HS2 MoreAccessories). https://www.patreon.com/posts/38995704
- Advanced Bone Modifier eXtended, AKA Bonemod (ABMX): Adds more character customization settings to character maker. These settings are saved inside the card. Use the HS2 version (HS2ABMX). https://github.com/ManlyMarco/ABMX/releases
- Illusion Overlay Mods: Allows adding overlay textures (tattoos) to character's face, body, and clothes. All overlays are saved inside the card. Use HS2 version (HS2_OverlayMods). https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Illusion-Overlay-Mods/releases
- MaterialEditor: Manage overlays, maps, materials, and shaders of the characters. These settings are saved inside the card. Lots of cards use it. Download HS2 version (HS2_MaterialEditor). https://www.patreon.com/posts/51454810
- Heelz: Make modded High Heels shoes works correctly. https://github.com/hooh-hooah/IL_Heelz/releases
- UncensorSelector: Removes the mosaic censor and allows you to specify which uncensors individual characters use. Needs uncensors (next item) to work properly, also don't change the uncensor while in a scene. Use HS2 version (HS2_UncensorSelector). https://www.patreon.com/posts/40417451
- BetterPenetration: Adds extra bones to models and clothes. Without it some modded pussies, faces and clothes (like Roy12 ones) will load in a horrendous distorted way. Also solves penis telescope (accordion effect) in scenes, with additional features. Configure values in "Plugin Settings" while in an scene to a better effect. Recommended to use [BP] uncensors. Use HS2 version (HS2_BetterPenetration). https://github.com/Animal42069/BetterPenetration/releases/
Feature Game Plugins
These plugins add extra features to the game. No need to install in an specific order.
- Subtitles: Adds subtitles when characters speak in the scenes. Install HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2_Subtitles). https://www.patreon.com/posts/43797124
- Better Anti-Aliasing (BetterAA): Add a temporal Anti-aliasing for the game. Much better than the original, makes things stop twinkle. If the image seems "blurry" go to Settings> Plugin Settings> Better Anti-Aliasing> reduce "Temporal Stability" to 3. https://www.patreon.com/posts/29809884
- Message Center: Show log messages in the game screen. Useful when some character item is missing. Install "BepInEx.MessageCenter". https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.Utility/releases/
- ColorPanelX: Lets you select colors using numeric input as well as to toggle between HSV and RBG color silders in Chara Maker. https://mega.nz/file/hQUCULJL#ZrexGhGbD8glklTMEvFx5mjvWOjeLzYoDm87FD_h2E0
- BrowserFolders: Adds folder support to card browsers in main game and studio. Download HS2 version (HS2_BrowserFolders). https://www.patreon.com/posts/40644638
- MakerSearch: Allows you to search items in the Character Maker. A must have. Downlaod HS2 version (HS2_MakerSearch). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/MakerSearch/releases/
- C# Script Loader: Allows you to run C# script files without compiling them to a DLL. https://github.com/denikson/BepInEx.ScriptLoader/releases
- HS2US: Various optimizations and quality of life improvement for HS2. Install HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2US). https://www.patreon.com/posts/38675642
- ClothColliders: Allows zipmods to easily add cloth physics to clothes and make them interact with the characters. Downlaod HS2 version (HS2_ClothColliders) https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Illusion_ClothColliders/releases
- TranslationHelper: Translate japanese names in the right way, instead of things like "Karen Avocado". Use HS2 version (HS2_TranslationHelper). https://github.com/GeBo1/GeBoPlugins/releases/tag/r14. To improve efficiency, install Translation Helper Names. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/715932300382044170/767782013775773716/TranslationHelper_Names.small.2020-10-19.7z
- EnableFullScreenToggle: Enable full-screen when press alt+enter. Install "BepInEx.EnableFullScreenToggle". https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.Utility/releases/
- EnableResize: Enable window resizing with the mouse. Must be enabled in "Plugin Settings" and restart the game. Install "BepInEx.EnableResize". https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.Utility/releases/
- InputHotkeyBlock: Prevents plugin hotkeys from triggering while typing in an input field. Install BepInEx.InputHotkeyBlock. https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.Utility/releases/
- MuteInBackground: Adds an option to mute a game when it loses focus, i.e. when alt-tabbed. Must be enabled in "Plugin Settings". Useful in an desperate alt+tab situation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Install BepInEx.MuteInBackground. https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx.Utility/releases/
- Bepis Fix: Fix the rotating penis issue. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/715932300382044170/722498293640462428/Bepis_Fix_for_HS2.7z
- HideAllUI: Hide the interface with the press of space button. Use HoneySelect2 version (HideAllUI.HoneySelect2). https://github.com/IllusionMods/HideAllUI/releases
- FemaleParameterInfo: An simple cheater designed for simplicity. It adds a box with the selected girl stats in the Lobby. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/715932300382044170/717803833874448415/FPI.zip
- CheatTools: Powerful Trainer that allows control over player, heroines, and most other aspects of the game. Hit F12 in an scene. Needs "Runtime Unity Editor" to work (next item). Use HS2 version (HS2_CheatTools). https://www.patreon.com/posts/37889909
- Runtime Unity Editor: In-game inspector, editor and interactive console for applications made with Unity3D game engine. Needed for CheatTools to work. Downlaod BepInEx5 version (RuntimeUnityEditor_BepInEx5). https://github.com/ManlyMarco/RuntimeUnityEditor/releases
- DragAndDrop: Drag cards, scenes and outfits from you pc to the game window for load them. Use HoneySelect2 version (DragAndDrop.HoneySelect2). https://github.com/IllusionMods/DragAndDrop/releases
- HeightBar: Allows measuring of the character's height in centimeters. Use HS2 version (HS2_HeightBar). https://www.patreon.com/posts/35859949
- RemoveToRecycleBin: Moves removed/overwritten cards and scenes to the recycle bin to prevent accidentally losing your work. Use HS2 version (HS2_RemoveToRecycleBin). https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Illusion_RemoveToRecycleBin/releases
- BetterHScenes: Adds some extra features in scenes. Use HS2 version (HS2_BetterHScenes). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/BetterHScenes/releases
- UnlockPlayerHClothes: Allows you to undress each clothing part of your player during scenes. Use HS2 version (HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/UnlockPlayerHClothes/releases
- HLightControl: allows you to change some light settings during a scene. Some configs can improve performance. Use HS2 version (HS2_HLightControl). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/HLightControl/releases
- UnlockPlayerHeight: enables the male height slider and unlocks the players (or male chara) height hard lock of 75. Use HS2 version (HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/UnlockPlayerHeight/releases
- PushUp Plugin: makes the bras in shape and hold the breast while worn. Also hide inner accesories when an outfit is on top, so piercings wont clip through clothes. Use HS2 version. https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/07/pushup-plugin-v21-corset-effect.html
- Beaver: Automatically hide accessories in lower abdomen if panties are dressed, so piercings wont clip through clothes Install HS2 version (BeaverHS2.zip). https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/07/bugfixes-and-ai-girl-updates.html
- Gravure plugin: Adds a button to overwriting a character card while keeping the image, brings a menu when pressin "G" with pose options and adds a button to set every piece of clothing in the same color. Install HS2 versuin (GravureHS2.zip). https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/07/bugfixes-and-ai-girl-updates.html
- PovX: PoV (first person view) mod for HoneySelect 2. Disable Depth of Field in "settings" before use. Read instructions in https://github.com/FairBear/HS2_PovX . Download: https://github.com/FairBear/HS2_PovX/releases/
- InvisibleBody: Makes characters invisible. Available in Body> Overall. Use HS2 version (HS2_InvisibleBody): https://www.patreon.com/posts/31344562
- BoobSettings: Allows you to override the game's breast physics on each individual character. Available in Body> Chest. https://github.com/FairBear/HS2_BoobSettings/releases/
- Lipsync: Makes the lip motion of characters more realistic when they are speaking. Use HS2 version (HS2Lipsync) https://github.com/01010101lzy/kk-lipsync/releases/
- ClothColliders: Allows zipmods to easily add cloth physics to clothes and make them interact with the characters. Downlaod HS2 version (HS2_ClothColliders) https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Illusion_ClothColliders/releases
- Boobs and floor collider (zipmod): makes boobs collide with characters and objects and clothes collides with floor. Fix clipping issue but can cause bugs. Install in "mods\MyMods" folder. https://mega.nz/file/RU8DHaZa#j-CKPrJzWedkviLeMmWT8kGf1pRfJMOUciT60YtySNQ
- HCharaSwitcher: Switch character cards live during H. Install HS2 version. https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/HCharaSwitcher/releases
- TranslationCacheCleaner: Removes all entries from machine translation cache file that would be translated by existing human translations. Press LeftShift + F6 to clean the cache. Use HS2 version (HS2_TranslationCacheCleaner). https://github.com/GeBo1/GeBoPlugins/releases/tag/r8
- MakerDefaults: Lets you modify the starting settings of the character maker. Install HS2 version (HS2_MakerDefaults). https://www.patreon.com/posts/39323239
- ExtraGroups: Allows you to have more than the default amount of groups and girls per group in main game. Confiture in "Plugin Settings" and restart the game to take effect. Install HS2 version (HS2_ExtraGroups). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/HS2_ExtraGroups/releases/
- Straight 2 Maker: Skip the title screen and load straight into the female character creator when you start Honey Select 2. Use HS2 version (Straight2MakerHS2). https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/07/straight-2-maker-plugin-for-honey.html
- Character loader: Alternative interface to load characters. Use HS2 version (CharLoaderHS2). https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/08/character-loader-plugin-12.html
- PlayBoop (boopz): Jiggle boobs and some skirts when mouse passes. Needs to be activated in "Plugin Settings" and them press M in the girl. https://mega.nz/file/fVgzBZ7K#W1_vnwtMQ2-t_ewgYn04wauIPP_7qaFRvpwGlA1YeuE
- Autosave: Autosaves your Studio scenes and character maker cards. Use HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2_Autosave). https://www.patreon.com/posts/44708282
- HS2TakeChargePlugin: Adds a Female Take Charge Mode, just like HS1 (shortkey LCtrl-T) and auto play mode (LCtrl-A). https://github.com/OrangeSpork/HS2TakeChargePlugin/releases
- HS2_ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin: Girls will now show up in custom mod maps when walking the halls. https://github.com/OrangeSpork/HS2_ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin/releases
- HS2_PositionSelector.dll: First it unlocks all positions for your character, secondly, you can hide certains positions for specific characters. Download "HS2_PositionSelector.dll". https://github.com/HijackHornet/IllusionMods/releases/
Feature Plugins for Studio
Studio only plugins.
- HS2PE: a plugin that improves posing for Honey Select 2 Studio. Download HS2 version, with the "2" in the middle (HS2PE). https://www.patreon.com/posts/38673900
- FK&IK: Enables FK and IK at the same time in studio. Download HS2 version (HS2_FKIK). https://www.patreon.com/posts/42751758
- AnimationOverdrive: Lets you set animation speeds in Studio to values higher than 3. https://www.patreon.com/posts/37738615
- StudioSceneSettings: Adds a few useful settings for your Studio scenes. All changes save and load with the scene. Use HS2 version (HS2_StudioSceneSettings). https://www.patreon.com/posts/43797497
- StudioSceneLoadedSound: Plays a sound on scene load or import. Useful for anyone who spends the load time for large scenes alt-tabbed. Use HS2 version (HS2_StudioSceneLoadedSound). https://www.patreon.com/posts/32459105
- CharacterExport: Export characters from saved Studio scenes. Use HS2 version (HS2_CharacterExport). https://www.patreon.com/posts/32434052
- MaleJuice: Enables juice textures (aka cum) on males. Use HS2 version (HS2_MaleJuice). https://www.patreon.com/posts/38142772
- StudioObjectMoveHotkeys: Allows you to move objects around in Studio using hotkeys. Use HS2 version (S2_StudioObjectMoveHotkeys). https://www.patreon.com/posts/31184561
- PoseFolders: Allows you to organize your saved Studio poses into folders. Use HS2 version (HS2_PoseFolders). https://www.patreon.com/posts/31127973
- QuickAccessBox: Adds a quick access list for searching through all items, both stock and modded. Install HS2 version (HS2_QuickAccessBox). https://www.patreon.com/posts/38060886
- StudioPOV: Allows you to have first person view in Studio. Use HS2 version (HS2_StudioPOV). https://github.com/Mantas-2155X/StudioPOV/releases
- AnimationPairing: When you select more than 2 actors in studio, it will change and convert correct H animations. Use HS2 version (HS2_AnimationPairing). https://github.com/hooh-hooah/AnimationPairing/releases/
- MoveController: Includes move controllers for studio. https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/06/movecontroller-plugin-for-honey-select-2.html
- OrthographicCamera: Allows using of the orthographic (parallel projection) camera mode. Use HS2 version (HS2_OrthographicCamera): https://www.patreon.com/posts/31909622
- VN Game Engine (VNGE): Studio Mod for making VN games, animations, utils etc. Use aishoujo_hs2 (vngamexx.xx_aishoujo_hs2) version. https://mega.nz/folder/oiB2wAQK#ojGIzlAN-1B-263uUDEalQ/folder/Jm5xAIbA
- HS2 Fighter: Simple fighter game, Require VNGE 17.6.1 or newer and DHH need for lighting. https://mega.nz/folder/tmhwSA6R#QZ6Y1rgPYdg97_1uAnVExw
- HS2 VMDPlayPlugin: .vmd player for HS2, like MMD dances. Open with Ctrl+Shift+V. https://mega.nz/file/rFxDjQwB#IfrLYiCxvbpWS9aTwf82O-_i3Gtb_PVMaxDgJ6V780U
- StudioCharaSort: Lets you set the default sort type and order for character cards in Studio so the list doesn't always revert back to sort by descending name. https://github.com/kkykkykky/StudioCharaSort/releases/
- StudioImageEmbed: Save .png files from your userdata folder to the scene data. Install HS2 version (HS2_StudioImageEmbed v1.0.zip). https://www.patreon.com/posts/39042462
- StudioMultiselectChara: If you select a character in studio and press the hotkey, all other instances of that character in the scene will also be selected. Install HS2 version (HS2_StudioMultiselectChara). https://github.com/GeBo1/GeBoPlugins/releases/tag/r6
- StudioSceneNavigation: Provides hotkeys for loading the next/previous scene from the scenes folder. Supports Illusion BrowserFolders. Tracks last loaded image so it can pick up where it left off between sessions. Use HS2 version (HS2_StudioSceneNavigation). https://github.com/GeBo1/GeBoPlugins/releases/tag/r6
- Hooah: Additional components for the studio and the main game, needed for scripted dicks. Install HS2 version (HS2_Hooah.dll) and put in "BepInEx\Plugins". https://github.com/hooh-hooah/IL_Hooah/releases/
- Scripted Dicks: Penis that fit in the right place, finally! Read carefully the mod page and the MEGA manual. https://www.patreon.com/posts/38432349
- StudioCustomMasking: Allows you to add map masking functionality for maps made out of items in Studio. Install HS2 version (HS2_StudioCustomMasking). https://www.patreon.com/posts/40214619
- SceneLoader plugin: Adds folder support to load Studio scenes and a more convenient interface for browsing scene files. Downlaod HS2 version (SceneLoaderHS2). https://mikkemods.blogspot.com/2020/08/sceneloader-plugin-for-ai-girl-and.html
- HS2WearCustom: Plug-in for changing clothes and hair in studio. https://mega.nz/file/6AhAxQZC#b3Rk4fQu2vMkdy0VvBk-6us12pKpjz4yRP4ZbFvctoU
- Dependency loader: Allow modders to split their Asset Bundles into multiple dependencies so they don't have to include duplicate assets to each bundle. https://github.com/hooh-hooah/DependencyLoader/releases/
- PoseQuickLoad: Lets you load saved poses in Studio just by clicking on the pose. Needs to be activated in Plugin Settings (F1). Use HS2 version (HS2_PoseQuickLoad). https://www.patreon.com/posts/35871646
- StudioCharaRefresh: Adds a refresh button under male/female character list in studio, to keep the lists up-to-date without restarting studio. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/715932300382044170/719642624964952154/HS2_StudioCharaRefresh.dll
- RendererEditor: Allows the user to edit the properties of almost any Renderer and its Materials in a StudioNEO scene. Use HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2 RendererEditor). https://www.patreon.com/posts/39556121
- NodesConstraints: Allows the user to link objects together that shouldn't be linkable using the vanilla way. Use HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2 NodesConstraints). https://www.patreon.com/posts/40763065
- VideoExport: Takes a sequence of screenshots at a constant rate and transform them into a video file. Use HS2 version, with the "2" after "HS" (HS2 VideoExport). https://www.patreon.com/posts/40762879
- StudioCameraObjectTweaks: Tweaks to how camera objects work in studio (the ones created by pressing the camera button). Use HS2 version (HS2_StudioCameraObjectTweaks). https://www.patreon.com/posts/44720834
- AdvIKPlugin: Adds additional advanced control over the IK solver and positioning of the final poses, like Procedural Breathing, shoulder and spine controls, and Animation Overlay. Use HS2 version (HS2_AdvIKPlugin). https://github.com/OrangeSpork/AdvIKPlugin/releases
Mods that alters the game graphic processing. Don NOT use more than one at the same time.
- DHH Graphics Enhancer: A plugin to adjust various settings to enhance and fine tone graphics. https://mega.nz/file/L59H1J4J#ZPYQ1qAxne5_WqZF1Ht-5_fl7UzMz4mSDNf-eiPdKWc
- Graphics: An advanced and powerful graphics enhancer for advanced users. https://github.com/ore-/Graphics/releases/
Utilities used outside the game. The first one (KKManager) is the most important, you NEED to know how to use it.
- KKManager: Mod, plugin and card manager for games by Illusion. With this you can download the Sideloader Modpack, with over than 50GB worth of zipmods including clothes, items, studio maps, game rooms, etc... https://www.patreon.com/posts/41869238
- IllusionLauncher: English launcher with various configs. Use HoneySelect.2 version, with 2 in the end (IllusionLaunchers_HoneySelect.2). https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionLaunchers/releases/
- Card Image Replacer: Replaces main preview image in cards and scenes. https://www.patreon.com/posts/32927543