Artificial Academy 2: Gameplay Tips
- 1 FAQ
- 2 Basic Advice for Successful Interactions
- 3 Basic Guide On How To Succeed In Relationships
- 4 Quick Guide On Making Pervert Character
- 5 Making a healthy love triangle or harem
- 6 Breaking Up The Relationship
- 7 How To Recover From Being Hated
- 8 Escaping murder
- 9 Table of H-caught reactions
- 10 Conversation effects
- Q: Why can't I have sex with a character I'm going out with?!?
A: This could be for a number of reasons depending on the trait and virtues. But some things to keep in mind are that the virtue level exponentially increases the difficulty to initiate sex for the first time. Also if the character is a teacher, it increases the difficulty to initiate sex for the first time. Finally, if the character is a virgin, it increases the difficulty to initiate sex the first time. Keep this is mind when making characters.
- Q: How can I initiate sex the first time if my character is like that???
A: If he/she is your lover then you can coerce them into having sex, and that will get rid of their virginity, removing some of the difficulty. Also, taking them to the love hotel for sex seems to have a better chance of success than asking them to do it at the school. If you can't have non consensual sex with the character than try having sex with another character that likes you and getting caught in the act. This will lead to the 2 characters asking you to choose between them. Then, choose the character who you have been trying to initiate sex with. This should lead to an immediate H-scene between you and that character. Other than that, it is just going take a lot of time with that character before they'll let you have sex with them or they'll initiate the sex themselves.
- Q: How do I know if I am being brought to a private room or a public room?
A: If a character wants to bring you to a private room, they will blush. If they aren't blushing, it's a public room.
- Q: What things to avoid being hated by other love interests?
A: Being caught flirting (Praise, Love Conversation, etc. with the condition that the love interest is looking at you) with other girls will also negatively affect the relationship with your love interest. Interrupting Love conversations will also increase hate points with the interrupted towards the person who interrupts. (If they have "Love Rivals" Status, there won't be any hate)
Basic Advice for Successful Interactions
For those who are having trouble with character interactions (racking up a lot of 0% and making classmates angry):
- Initiate conversations using friendly topics. Failing won't decrease the NPC's opinion of you so just try another one with better chance.
- Be cautious, repeating the same topic over three times will end by boring the NPC.
- Combine your interactions. Using the same interaction twice in a row will result in decreased success rate for the second.
- Praise is a useful way to brighten the mood and increase the success rate of the next interaction.
- If the NPC's sad or angry use "Encourage" or "Calm" to resolve the problem.
- "Encourage" and "Calm" are also good ways to gain favorability. Use it whenever you find the NPC in a bad mood.
Basic Guide On How To Succeed In Relationships
Having a full-hetero female or male means it will be hard to increase like with, while love progress is more effective. A bisexual person's love and like increase is balanced, while a full homosexual person will get you "friendzoned" if you are the opposite gender. Lean hetero will more likely be harder to increase love. You will end up in a one-sided love if you are being too aggressive. Always keep in mind what kind of sexual orientation your target is.
Relationship is like playing catch ball. You can repeat one-way action but you can also induce their reactions to build it more mutual and effective.
- Use the advantage of interactions from NPC to PC. You can always get the best result from it as long as you choose a right answer.
- Give NPCs a time after your action is finished. If NPC is about to leave, hold them and take your turn.
Mood is a key point in interactions. Better mood not only guarantees higher success chances but also improves the result result. Start with mild conversations and use Praise to brighten Mood.
- Critical success (big horn sound) in interactions has higher a chance of changing the mood into desired stage. ex) normal -> happy, happy -> blush or horny
- BGM reflects overall atmosphere in your area, resulted from the mood of every present NPC
The Way of Flirt
The increase of points is mostly affected by sexual orientation (ex: NPC is lean-homo and PC is hetero male. The increase of Love points will be visibly lower than Like's ).
- Conversation is the basic way to build the points. Have Some Fun, Go To Eat, Go To Karaoke build much faster but have lesser chance of success.
- If NPC has built enough love points toward PC, his/her mood may change into "Blush" when Love conversation is successfully made.
- At this stage, Erotic topic will be more successful and may put the NPC into a Horny mood.
- Caress, Hug, Kiss are viable choices but not necessary. Depending on factors, there will more failure than success. The loss may be heavier than gains.
- Characters with Faithful/Singleminded trait refuse Close Contacts other than Caress until become lovers.
What Is Confess And How It Works
The name Confess can be easily mistaken; it works quite different from Ask To Be Lovers. Confess is an action of showing your affection to the NPC. It is the best way to check NPC's feelings over you, better than using Jizou Statue which often deludes you to mistakes.
- Vague answers mean he/she is not love in you no matter what Jizou Statue displays.
- If the reaction is mutual, "I like you too!", this is the sign of he/she is in love with you.
- NPCs also make confessions to PC and other NPCs but this is not always reliable source, especially if rumored by a third person.
Jizou Statue (or Buddhist Statue) which is located at the back of the Kendo/Martial Arts Club will provide you with information about how are others thinking about you. The Statue will display feelings towards you with a max of 4 status. It is recommended to check the status multiple times to get the really big picture about someone's feeling to others, including you.
It is more easy to make best friend with heterosexual on the same gender than on the different gender. Bisexual has the most balanced love/like increase in the game. You can easily get them as your bestfriend or lover.
Steps toward love: (to heterosexual female NPC by heterosexual male PC or vice versa)
- Don't know, is the initial status if you starting interaction for the first time. This could also indicate that the person has a little hate towards you. Try Grumble or doing mild conversations more with person until it changes to another status. Remember to use Praise after each time period (Class, Lessons, etc.) or after each meaningfully deep conversations to get them to love you, just remember DO NOT REPEAT ANY ACTIONS MORE THAN 3 TIMES (This includes Praise). Each Period gives you a maximum of 3 times on each actions you do.
- I'm Curious, after successfully get a person to like you, this status will appear, often in which a person loves you a bit or more (you flirt them to much) but not having a greater like towards you, you can erase this status just by talking to them daily, do normal conversations.
- I Think I like them, don't confess or ask to be lovers at this point, this is more likely 25-50% love, you will likely get vague answer.
- Overflowing Love, usually from 'I Think I like them', it jumps into this status, this is the safest and accurate time to confess your feelings. If relationship is at this stage and they don't have a lover then they will always accept to become your lover if you ask them.
- Hate But Love, an annoying status, if grumble does not work, use praise and casual conversations often to erase this status.
- Really Pisses Me Off, if you get this status it's because you reject the character so much as they start to get angry about you, there is no hate, they just pissed off you reject them so much. Neutralize this with calm (if it did not have 0% effectiveness), if not, try to accept their actions toward you onward, or approach them by conversations.
More Tips: Take care not to repeat conversations more than 3 times as that will decrease love on the person you want and increase hate on both side. Use Calm if he/she angry, or grumble if he/she shows disinterest toward you to neutralize this, which give you another tiring time to get him/her to like you again. Load up the savegame again if you think you messed up so bad.
Quick Guide On Making Pervert Character
To make a pervert character who can be got on sex from the first day, give a character the lowest virtue, the Lewd/Perverted trait and either Passionate/Romantic or Easygoing. Higher sociability makes it easier to interact at the cost of frequent interruptions.
In game, use Love and Ero topic to increase Love points and Horniness. The success chance for sex even as the first interaction ever is 80% already and the Horny mood will triple it. They can be got on sex as Sex Friends without the requirement of being lovers but H compatibility will diminish by time unless you maintain it by more sex. Lover relationship prevents losing H compatibility but they will still seek other NPCs to meet their needs. They are perverts after all.
Making a healthy love triangle or harem
If you want to have a love triangle or a harem where nobody feels cheated then you have to get everyone to be lovers. Use "Try to get along with" and "I have a good rumor" option on characters that are conflicting. It is very useful to use "Praise" to put them into a happy mood as this not only helps the various characters get on with each other but it also increases the chances of successfully telling them good rumors about each other.
Remember that High virtue characters are reluctant to form multiple romantic relationships and characters with Highest virtue won't allow it unless the player controls them manually.
Breaking Up The Relationship
Ending the relationship may be more difficult than simply clicking 'Let's break up'. The success rate of this depends as much on your own character's feelings as the other character's; if your love is still high, the other character won't believe you mean it. Spamming this option will gradually grind down both character's favorability toward each other, but will also ensure lingering hatred.
- Breaking up the quick and nasty way
- ignore your lover in every way other than to attempt breaking up. Engage other characters in a way that shows interest, so your lover will interrupt. Flirting with another will decrease their love for you, and the interrupt will decrease your love for the character. Getting the Cheater flag by hugging/kissing/groping/H in front of your lover will speed this up, not only decreasing love for the event, but your lover will check up on you more often, making them more likely to interrupt. The Cheater status also makes them more likely to offer public affection, which you can reject.
- Breaking up gracefully
- If the character's Virtue is low, you may try to acquire the Cheater status to see if they'll take another lover, who they would seek out for affection rather than you. If Like is still high when Love has diminished enough, then Encouraging the character after breaking up with them will keep your acquaintance friendly. You may be able to make a Sex Friend of them. This method best preserves your popularity score.
How To Recover From Being Hated
As Hate points reach the considerable level, interactions with NPC may not be possible due to low success rate.
- Grumble can be used to fix this problem. It soothes the character's feeling toward you, and is repeatable multiple times. Repeat Grumble until success rate gets into viable stage.
- Use Praise and Talk to build up the relationship. The method is simple but may take many repetitions to fully recover. High popularity will also help the process.
- If a character is on good terms with both of you then you can ask him/her for help with getting along with the NPC.
- Not interacting with the NPC that hates you will eventually replace the Hate points with Dislike points, but it's a slow process.
If there's another NPC targeted for murder aside from you then you can hide in the bathroom opposite of the Evil NPC's gender and the said NPC will kill its other target, getting caught in the process unless it has the "Lucky" trait.
If possible, you can also have H in a secret place while the Evil NPC kills its other target.
Table of H-caught reactions
Here are the different probabilities of a character's reaction based on his personnality and virtue.
|Line #||Continue||Stop||Stop (run away)|
|4||Bad with guys||1||1||1|
30 LLDH points here = 1 LLDH point on the Favorability Rating.
Data given below doesn't take trait effects into account. For example, "deep and meaningful" conversation about daily life with a character with a Loyal Friend / Affable trait will raise 40 Like points instead of 20.