Custom Order Maid 3D 2: Technical Help
all characters are at least 18
Running the game
- Q1: I keep getting an "(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error (non-japanese text)" error when I run the game and I have AppLocale?
- A: If your receive an error "(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error (non-japanese text)", that mean your computer have not completely changed the located system to japan because AppLocale don't support x64 version. You must do the follow below (choose one method only).
- For x64 version without set window system locate to japanese, you can using NTLEA x64 by setting here and press the arrow on the bottom right. That makes you can right click
COM3D2x64.exeto run with NTLEA x64.
- Set window system locate to japanese to do the following (note: recommend this method because it simple and work fine on window 10).
Control Panel > Region > Administrative Tab > Language for non-Unicode programs choose
Japanese(Japan)and restart your computer.
- Q2: How to fix the translate UI menu in game does not display or incorrect position after updating ver1.09 or higher?
- A: You need to update YATranslator Plugin and Translate files because the old version does not support the new version.
- Update the new version YATranslator Plugin.
- And update the new version strings, texture and asset files from Sybaris2 AIO in
- Delete AtlasSceneTitle.png file in
- Put the new version AtlasSceneTitle.png from here and edit the file name from
AtlasSceneDaily.pngin resources folder.
- Q3: Got the error popup when open COM3D2 launcher after updating ver1.11 or higher and my current version CM3D2 is ver1.58.1 how to fix this problem?
- A: This issue is caused from CM3D2 launcher doesn't match the current game. You can fix by following.
- CM3D2 should be update to ver1.58.1
- Download Update.lst and replace the file in CM3D2 game folder. (please backup Update.lst before replacing)
- Then open CM3D2 launcher and check the version shown on the launcher. If the version matches with the current game version is finished.
Installing the Game
- Set the window system locate to japanese or NTLEA x64 or Locale Emulator
Note: If you are new player, please read more info at Q1.
- When you extract the files you will get .iso files.
カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 Disk 1 (iso+mds+rr3).rar➡
カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 Disk 2 (iso+mds+rr3).rar➡
com3d2_1.isowith Daemontools Lite if you run on window 10 you can directly mount by right-click the .iso and click
Note: If you have trouble using other mounting software, Daemontools Lite has been confirmed to work.
- If installer do not autorun, go to
This PCfor open the mounted dvd and click
Installer.exeif your computer locale already in japanese, otherwise, right-click
Run with Japanese locale as an administrator(you need NTLEA x64 or Locale Emulator for the right-click options).
- Select the install folder (default is C:\KISS).
Caution: Do not use double-byte characters or symbols (example: ✓ C:\KISS\com3d2 | ✕ C:\キス\com3d2).
- Click the button
インストールto start the COM3D2 setup.
- Confirm that you want to install to that location and wait while the setup until setup asks for disk 2.
com3d2_2.isoand then click
- Wait for the setup to finish and close the installer.
- Q1: What is SybarisII?
- A: SybarisII is developed from first version sybaris, which can be loaded and runs the plugins other than the official plugins have been installed in the base game.
- Q2: Why use SybarisII?
- A: SybarisII has many plugins that are very useful for player who play COM3D2 and sybarisII have the advantage is:
- Does not affect the base game, you can go back to vanilla anytime.
- Updating the game causes less problems.
- Q3: How many sybarisII plugins are supported?
- A: You can check motimoti3d
Transfer the data from CM3D2 to COM3D2, you must to do the following. (example: main characters, DLC etc.)
- CM3D2 and COM3D2 have been installed correctly on windows. (note: The game will check the registry on windows)
- CM3D2 must update to ver1.58.1 or higher.
- COM3D2 must update to ver1.02 or higher.
- Install the update 互換アップデートパッチ from Official Update.
- After complete installing the update above, open the COM3D2 launcher and select
- And then go to compatibility setting (カスタムメイド3D2 互換設定) and choose the directory of CM3D2 game folder. After done press
保存for save your settings.
Installation the mod, you can follow the steps below.
1. Go to game folder create a new folder "Mod" (example: C:\KISS\COM3D2\Mod)
2. Put the mod files into
1. You need to install Modloader Plugin in sybaris.
2. After complete installing the plugin, put the mod files into
Note1: For .mod file should be placed without the folder.
Note2: For body mod, you should have the BodyCategoryAdd Plugin in sybaris before it will appear in edit maid. (example: Body kupa, TKbody)