Custom Order Maid 3D2: Schedules
At the beginning of each day, the schedule for active maids can be adjusted. For each maid, a daytime and a nighttime activity can be chosen. Maid Training occupies both day and nighttime.
In COM3D2, the difference between Daytime Activities and Nighttime Activities has been removed. You can now perform Night Service and VIP events on the day, as well as making the maid work at various facilities at night.
Activities improve the maid's daytime parameters: Cuteness, Grace, Charm, Care, Company, Cooking, Dance, Vocal, or Services. They also improve her Reception Stat and grant Maid Class EXP towards the next Rank of the maid's current Maid class.
|◎||Great Success||+50% Stats Result|
|×||Failure||-50% Stats Result|
- You can choose to communicate up to 2 times each day, one during the day and one during the night. You can communicate with the same maid twice or communicate once with two different maids. You can also choose not to communicate for night or day.
- The maid also gains aptitude in performing the chosen task. This is shown with a bar that gradually fills blue as the maid repeatedly performs the task. Once the bar is completely filled, the maid gains an additional star for that activity, which results in increased stat gains while performing the task. Up to 2 additional stars can be gained (the first one is present from the start).
- To remove a maid from the Schedules, right-click on her. You'll be prompted with a message, choose "OK" to remove her from the Schedules, choose "Cancel" to keep her in.
Training is the 1st tab of the Schedule menu when choosing an activity for your maid.
- While Training activities don't increase the club's Fund nor the maid's Evaluation, they increase her daytime stat (Care, Sweetness, Elegance, Charm, Cooking, Dance, Singing), more so than Work.
- All Training activities take place in the Training Room. This room has no limit to how many maids can be trained simultaneously.
In COM3D2, maids can train on both the day and the night. Note 1: Maid Parameter numbers are for a maid with no skill and a facility with no modifiers
The Maid Training activity is a special case. It can only be selected by maids other than the head maid (Maidlord). Upon selection, the head maid also gets assigned to the maid training.
- This activity occupies both the day and night activity field and grants stat increase to the trainee. The amount of stat increase is determined by the stats of the head maid and her guide stat. At 100 guide the head maid provides approximately 3% of her own stats as a bonus to the trainee (fractions seem to be rounded up). So if the head maid has 9999 charm and 100 leadership, maid training would provide +300 charm for the trainee.
- While not shown when selecting the schedule, Maid Training does increase the night stat of the trainee by the same 3.3% percentage on all night stats.
- Using the Maid training activity reduces learnt of the trainee by 4. Once the learnt stat reaches zero, the maid would unable to be trained anymore. The head maid does not gain any stat increases or other benefits from this.
Work is the 2nd tab of the Schedule menu when choosing an activity for your maid. In COM3D2, all Work activities require you to have built a certain facility.
|Activity||Maid Parameters||Schedule Menu|
The strengthen facilities activity is a new activity introduced in COM3D2.
- This activity allows a maid to strengthen one facility. Doing so allows maids working in that facility to gain extra Maid Class EXP, Reviews or Income, depending on the type of facility.
Note1: If NTR block is turned on, SM Club and Soapland cannot be reinforced.
Note2: DLC Facilities cannot be reinforced.
- Each facility has its own set of reinforcements. Each reinforcement also has its own sets of requirements and materials. Requirements can be Salon Grade and/or Stat Requirement. Material can be purchased in either the Store or the Casino Exchange.
Note1: Materials purchased are permanent. They won't disappear after you use it.
Note2: Each strengthening may have different sets of materials being used. Each material has different added effects.
Yotogi (Night Service) is the 3rd tab of the Schedule menu, while VIP events are the remaining tabs below the Yotogi tab when choosing an activity for your maid. Refer to Skills for the available skills in the game
Note 1: In COM3D2, maids can perform Yotogi and/or VIP events on both the day and the night.
Yotogi Lesson (Night Service Lesson) is a new activity introduced in COM3D2. A maid can take a Night Service Lesson to increase one of her night stats: Lust, M-Nature (Masochism), Hentai (Pervesion), or Service.
- To unlock a lesson, you need to have at least 1 maid reach the required stat level. Once reached, the game will award you with an achievement and the lesson corresponding to the stat and the level you reach.
- Each stat has 3 lessons, increasing that stat by a different amount.
- While not listed, the lesson also reduces the maid's Learnt.
VIP Events are the 4th tab and onward.
- Each tab consists of different VIP events, grouped together based on similarity.
- Each VIP event has its own requirements.
Refer to H Events for the available VIP events in the game
Note 1: If NTR block is turned on, you cannot perform NTR VIP events.
Note 2: In COM3D2, the VIP Events has been moved to their own tabs.