RyonaRPG → Locations → Lemuria Slave Market
Core version: 140 (2018-10-26)
Lemuria Slave Market (レムリア奴隷市場) is a town in the Central Continent. It is the location of a bustling slave market; various merchants and opportunists have gathered to take advantage of the congregation of slave traders and buyers. The market is also the takeoff point of the skyship that provides access to the Skymap.
- 1 Locations and Points of Interest
- 2 Quest
- 3 Item Gambling
- 4 Shop Inventories
- 4.1 Warrior in Red Armor
- 4.2 Melbel Arms Workshop
- 4.3 Hunter Association Vendor
- 4.4 Mithril Arms Ltd Vendor
- 4.5 Hobo
- 4.6 Old Man
- 4.7 Trader in Blue
- 4.8 Mage Guild Black Market Vendor
- 4.9 Bearded Purple Bandana Man
- 4.10 Old Man Upstairs
- 4.11 Oriental Item Vendor
- 4.12 Woman with Sword
- 4.13 Shady Dealer
Locations and Points of Interest
The market's inn is a building to the west. You can rent a room here with the exception of the suite. The first three doors ("Simple Beds") allow you to switch characters and perform other character roster related matters. You will also find the Second Princess of Melbel here who will unlock the Ruins of Melbel on the map.
This small pub is to the east and has little of interest.
Human Ranch Tour
To the east is a man in an orange suit together with his horse. For a 200 gold fee he will bring you on a tour to the human ranch. The ranch is of minor interest, however inside the barn there is a girl who will offer you the opportunity to experience being a milk cow. Accepting will cause her to inject you with a drug granting you the Demon Breasts ability and the milking process will yield you a bottle of your own milk. She will also offer you a pass allowing free passage to the ranch if you want to be milked again.
There is a milk merchant to the girl's east, but due to a bug trying to reach him will trigger the moaning SFX and prevent you from moving forward.
7th Haven Skyship
Tickets for the skyship are sold by the red-haired maid to the west of the inn for 10,000 gold. You can then access the skyship anywhere on the world map by pressing SHIFT, although this will also consume the ticket.
The main attraction of the location. It is directly north of the starting point and entered through a door flanked by two red flags. The pigman by the entrance inside will only interact with you if one of your characters has been placed for auction on the market.
Other Persons of Interest
- There is a girl next to the inn's entrance who sells flowers for 1 gold.
- An old lady in the alley between the two stairways will offer you rumors in exchange for alms.
- A man in orange next to a chest to the west of the stairway from the slave market building entrance will sell you potions at a minor 5 gold discount; note however that he does not take into consideration your recovery item limit and will take your money for free if you already have the maximum permissible.
- Similarly, a rogue standing against the wall to the west of the map will sell you a batch of Ether cheaply (400 gold for a batch of 16 at the default recovery item limit; this translates to 25 gold per bottle). Don't buy more than one if it will exceed your limit or the money will be wasted.
- A woman with double red buns hairstyle and red/white outfit on the level above the entrance to the slave market building is one of the two persons needed to unlock Roland Underground Prison in Ray-On Village, the other being the purple bandanna pirate in the village pub.
- The bard playing by the stairs north of the pub can be spoken to if you want to change the background music.
Investigate Kidnapping Rumors
To the far northwest is a blue haired maid who is looking for a veteran to assist her in investigating some rumors. Once you have defeated at least three bosses she will offer to recruit you. She will ask you to investigate rumors of kidnappers kidnapping people off the streets of Capital Avalon; this will place Capital Avalon on your map. Head to the cemetery of Capital Avalon at night and you will hear a scream. Your character will investigate and uncover a minor dungeon culminating in a fight with the kidnappers; it turns out that a local pedophile noble is involved. You will be rewarded with 10,000 gold by the authorities. Returning to the maid will have her send you to investigate further rumors involving the mafia, but unfortunately the city where it takes place was never created and the quest ends here.
There are three lotteries you can try in Lemuria Slave Market.
Man with Sword
- This man is right at the western wall of the pub.
- Cost: 1,000 gold
- Possible Items: Long Sword(78%), Power Long Sword(20%), Keen Blast(2%)
Man in Orange
- This man sits between two brown chests to the west, northwest of the inn.
- Cost: 2,000 gold
- Possible Items: Sedative(70%), Super Ether(23%), Elixir(6%), Elixir(0.5%), Diamond Edge(0.5%)
Man with Large Face
- This man is close by to the Man in Orange, being to his northeast.
- Cost: 1,000 gold
- Possible Items: Potion(50%), Hi-Potion(30%), Dry Ether(20%)
Warrior in Red Armor
Standing right next to the entrance. He will be replaced by the Melbel Arms Workshop vendor when the latter becomes available.
Melbel Arms Workshop
A soldier in blue near the entrance. Unlocked during the Melbel City quest line.
Hunter Association Vendor
Girl in yellow dress next to a basket, near the entrance.
Mithril Arms Ltd Vendor
Wanders around the open air area near the entrance.
Standing by the western wall of the pub.
|Worn Out Clothes||1|
|Worn Out Underwear||1|
|Dirty Love Hat||2|
Standing to the right of the stairs leading to the slave market building.
Trader in Blue
Standing to the right of the stairs to the east, north of the pub.
|10 Ft. Rod||100|
Mage Guild Black Market Vendor
Girl wearing a wizard's hat to the northwest of the entrance.
|Rod of Flame||12000|
|Rod of Ice||12000|
|Rod of Thunder||12000|
Bearded Purple Bandana Man
Standing just next to the entrance to the slave market building.
|Ghosts Scented Oil||200000|
Old Man Upstairs
Standing northwest of the entrance to the slave market building, north of the guy in orange next to a brown chest.
Oriental Item Vendor
A purple-skinned fat guy wearing a white and blue garb west of the Woman with Sword. Unlocked after defeating five bosses.
|Oriental Single Edge Sword||6000|
Woman with Sword
Next to third stairway to the north from the map entrance. If sufficiently worthy she will offer to sell you the Unnamed Katana (a Large Sword worth 65,512 gold) next to her for 300,000 gold. At that point she will no longer sell you her stock as she will either repeat her offer if you refuse, or advise that you shouldn't fall into the path of evil while wielding the sword, if you accept.
|E. Single Edge Sword||6000|
Lurks in the alley to the right of the pub.
|Black Medicine Bottle||100||Inflicts Capture status and causes damage.|
|White Medicine Bottle||100|
|Pink Medicine Bottle||100||Inflicts ??? status|