all characters are at least 18
Erotic flavor text aside, Weak Points are a set of point bonuses applied during and after a round of Serious Seeding. The bonuses added to score during Insertion are shown in the lower left of the ballbag. The bonuses added to Ejaculation are shown in the upper right, above the 10 Lust panels.
When the Heroine has no weak points, or an opening from 3-point attack, and the Hero has at least 10 Penis, you can use the extra space in your ballbag to fill with Seed or point bonuses. Anything placed there will remain until an Ejaculation round, even if ending other rounds with an Ejaculation. This is a good way to retain bonus yaku and Will Barriers when attempting multiple ejaculations.
|Defense/Attack||Intimacy||Point Quota||Heroine's Yaku|
- The Intimacy Tiles will light up each turn during Insertion that you score another combo, even if it's a zero point gain. Lighting these is important to breaking the Acme Barrier of high Inhibition Heroines.
- The Intimacy bonus shown in the score increases 1 point per turn of Insertion, regardless of score, up to a maximum of 4.
Genital Modifier: The Hero's bonus equals the Penis value, capped at the Heroine's Grade. Her bonus will be double her Grade, up to a maximum of 20. In this example, the Hero has a Penis of 12 and the Heroine has a Service Grade of 11, so his bonus is limited to 11 while hers is limited to the max 20.
Ejaculation: When hovering over the Ejaculation button, the score added after Ejaculation will be displayed. The green (illegible-style) tiles indicate bonus yaku from the Hero's (Crystal Gazer in this case) Meatstick. The red yaku tiles are the Heroine's score. Ejaculation can also add Seed from the Hero's Meatstick. This will not interfere with any combos or LOS effect. If the Heroine's Just Fit combos are deficient in a Seed, a Hero with that Seed in his Meatstick could supply it. The earlier it is in his Meatstick, the less Power required to access it.
Factors in making a magic sword, in order of importance:
1. Top Pleasure Score: This should be seen as a measure of capacity rather than quantity. There are many bonuses to pleasure that don't contribute to power, and it's possible for a weaker result -- less sperm quantities and incomplete distribution, inferior skill selection, not enough Pleasure in the desired category and/or Acme in a different one -- to overtake a better one by score alone. But it is most important because the result with the highest Pleasure Score will determine Skills and Skill Lvs, Combat/Search/Hunt rates, and the attack power of the weapon. The 2nd/3rd scores contribute to attack power to a lesser degree.
- The Coupling Effect occurs when the Heroine is Seeded by a compatible Hero, and is noted at the end of Serious Seeding and marked on the Heroine's scorecard with a heart beside the Hero's Class. The effect adds ~200 points to Pleasure Score (could be %-based, but seems to be constant.) This is another way to ensure a chosen Heroine, or chosen Hero, achieves a higher result than the others. When a Coupling Effect occurs in 2nd and 3rd place results, the Hero Class created by the Seeding can be selected when finishing the sword. If the Top Scoring Heroine has the effect, 15% Power is added to the sword.
2. Seed: Power Lv (also called Magic Power) is a measure of all Seed types and quantities ejaculated, and is significant for all 3 Heroines. The Hero's Power Lv (shown inside the Blacksmith's) is the direct product of Seed quantities. The highest quantity Seed is preferable for the Top Score, but the two other Heroines Seed quantities can make up for deficiencies far better than Onigiri can. Seed distribution also matters; if any Seed types are unlit in the score display, that trait will be especially weakened for that category (eg: the greyed out Power Seed under the 1st Heroine's Search rates indicates the Hero will have less Hand when Searching.) If the Ejaculation button is left dark, the Hero will be weaker overall in that category.
3. LOS Effect: Up to three red, green, or blue jewels may be displayed in the lower half of a Heroine's portrait. Achieving these increases abilities in ways not reflected in Power Lv, and multiple jewels of the same type have cumulative effect. [Sources are oblique on the actual effect, but all agree on their significance.] There are six types, depending on the effective total Seed Combos in each zone:
- Red - The first two multiply all Seed stats, plus the hidden 7th (Limit Break), by 2. The third multiplies them by 3.
- Green - The first increases Power by 20% in the last third of March or Battle. The second increases by 35% against the final Boss. The third increases by 20% in the first third.
- Blue - Adds a 10% Power increase across all abilities.
With at least one jewel, the Hero Class created by the 2nd or 3rd Heroine's results can be selected for producing the sword.
Only the top scoring Heroine's jewel effects will be added to the sword.
4. Skills and Skill Levels: These are displayed at the Blacksmith's, if equipped with the [Enlight] affect. More powerful skills become available with each sword created, and skill levels are developed by sufficiently stimulating each erogenous category (Pussy/Service/Anal), even faster if more pleasure is added to the zone after Acme is reached.
The 2nd and 3rd Heroine's skills and levels aren't considered in completing the sword.
5. Combat/Search/Hunt rates: The Red, Green and Blue rank gauges indicate how close the Hero meets his Class potential in Combat, Searching and Hunting. Combat rate determines the number of attacks a Hero can get each round, Search determines the frequency of Exp gains from chests, and Blue improves Hunting frequency and Defense. Although there are other ways to bolster combat effectiveness, success in Search and Hunt depends heavily on Green and Blue Ranks.
The 2nd and 3rd Heroine's Ranks aren't considered in completing the sword.
6. Acme category and Pleasure: The 'Acme' button lights up to indicate the erogenous zone where Acme occurred, and the Hero's ability in that category will be increased. The buttons beneath the Ejaculation buttons will light in proportion to the amount of Pleasure received in that zone, which indicates a lesser effect on proportionate abilities.
|Courage||2||0||0||Reduces opponent AI's aggressiveness|
|Wisdom||0||1||0||Preemptive Strike (5 Maximum)|
|Magic||1||0||1||Increases initial Pow|
Courage: The greater the disparity in ability between two, the more aggressive the one with the upper hand will be. A challenger with more Courage can face an opponent on equal footing. To the player this means the opponent AI's difficulty is reduced. To the Hero it may mean that their own AI aggressiveness is increased. Either way, this helps equalize the ability between differing ability levels.
Harmony: This represents how well the Hero uses the space around him. The more cards present on the field, the more informed strategic choices the player can make. The maximum starting field is 12, but higher relative difficulty can reduce this. More Harmony equalizes the difference by restoring those cards to the field.
Power: This represents how well the Hero uses the means at hand (depending on context, this could be weapon or penis.) The more cards in hand, the more potential yaku can be collected, and the choice to KoiKoi or fold is more frequent. The maximum starting hand is 8, but like field, hand can be reduced with relative difficulty. More Power corrects this reduction against higher difficulty opponents.
Wisdom: This represents attacks of opportunity at the beginning of an encounter, and is used in Combat only. Each point of this grants a guaranteed point of damage at the beginning of the round. For combat-oriented characters this shouldn't be a significant source of damage, though +5 over the course of 9 attacks certainly adds up. Support characters need every edge they can get to survive combats at the difficulty levels that front line characters should be able to face.
Magic: This determines the amount of initial Pow the Hero has to perform special attacks. Whether this is set per encounter or once at the start of a March is uncertain. No maximum is stated in the manual, but it may be safe to presume 10 since that's the max Pow the Hero can start with in Quests.
Life: Pretty self-explanatory; much like Life is to the player in Quests and Seeding, this is the measure of a Hero's durability.
- Bug: Life is never used, instead Magic is used for both Life and Magic.
Attack: During Ejaculation Phases, Attack # of dice are rolled, and any that exceed the Heroine's Defense (4 - Love Level) are added to total bonus points. Every roll of 6 adds 10 points instead. Attack can be increased by as many Seeds as you can fit in the ballbag.
Reload: For each point of Reload, a roll of 6 adds an extra Attack die. Reload can only increase 1 per Seed modifier added, to a maximum of 4. Each additional Seed with +Reloaded is added to Attack instead.
Crit: For each point of Crit, a roll of 4 or more doubles the points. For a 6, this is a total of 20. Crit can only increase 1 per Seed modifier added, to a maximum of 3. Each additional Seed with +Crit is added to Attack instead.
Seeding Tips and Hints
- Before starting a round in any zone, Pussy/Service/Anal, max out the Mood (Right-Click to increase stars) with as many T-points as you have. This increases effective Rank and makes Insertion easier (Insert by clicking on any revealed Extra Card to the left.) If you have the T-Points for 4 stars, you can always insert. If you don't have the T-points to get 4 stars, you may need to play a round in that zone in order to generate enough, but increase as much as you can. Doing so adds valuable bonuses and can generate Seed from the Hero's ballbag for no mana cost.
- In Petting Phase, put most of your Mana into increasing Pussy/Service/Anal zones (the red/green/blue tiles next to the Seeds.) This raises effective Grade for the zone, and will pay off in higher scores, Mana and T-points.
- It's best to match up the Heroine with a Hero whose ballbag generates the 'Just Fit' Seed combos (Seed Combos per Heroine listed here.) If you have a partial match then you can save Mana, and in the early phase it may be worthwhile to divert some Mana to completing a combo by buying the needed Seeds.
- Insertion increases the score, Mana and T-Points generated per combo, but Pussy and Anal Insertion has the risk of her pleasure scores overwhelming your resistance and losing the round. Service Insertion is easier and doesn't have the risk. The benefits are less, but they are sufficient for the early rounds. If you can max her Mood to 4 stars before beginning the round, Insert right away to get maximum benefit.
- If you can withstand Pussy/Anal pleasure scores enough to finish a round, your resistance will be increased in later rounds. Lasting long enough, and scoring consistently enough, to light up 4 Intimacy lights (score any combo and keep going, koi koi!) will greatly increase resistance. If you have the Mana to spare (after maxing zone Grades) on up to 4 Will Barriers it may be worthwhile to risk it, as it will ramp up Arousal sooner, and make later Insertions easier to sustain. Charms with Late Ejaculation will help, Premature Ejaculation will stack the odds against you.
- Ejaculation Phases occur at fixed intervals between the other phases. However, if you score enough points while Inserted during Petting Phase, you can get an extra Ejaculation.
- If you're making a sword keep in mind that any zone you ejaculate into will add that zone's element to the final product, except during an Ejaculation Phase, which lets you select the element (elements are displayed in the upper right corner.) That is assuming you have a charm with [Stable] effect on it. If you don't have that, you could just curse ponidog's name for designing such a bewilderingly complex system for determining elements.
Seed Combos: These combos will grant the 'Just Fit' bonus in Penetration and Ejaculation. Each directly corresponds with the classes listed to the right. The colors will determine the colors of gems created when guardian demons are captured.
Compatible Classes: These classes will add the compatibility bonus to the Heroine's final score. Additionally, Main Heroines will always gain the compatibility bonus with their lovers.
Attributes are described in detail here: Heroes H Stats
Shadow Heroes can be used to substitute for any of the main Heroes. See the complete list of Hero Classes for their attributes.
|Hero||Base Ability||Karma Cost||Meatstick||Seeds|
|Demon God's Shadow br> Yeadow||A A A B||3||6|| |
| White Guardian
|A A A C||4||4|| |
| God Eye
||A A A A||8||6|| |
| tendril of Shadow
||C C C A||4||4|| |