VH → Rescue Eia
- Location: Capital
- Quest Start: Ziggy
- Gold Reward: 4000G
- EXP Reward: 750EXP
- Other Rewards: Eia
- Available for Nanako from level 15 and after meeting with Ziggy in the Capital’s Adventurers’ Guild.
- Note: This is a longer and quite hard quest with lots of strong/fast common enemies who attack/block you in groups and with complicated directions and a hard boss fight! So it's recommended to have HP/MP/fatigue recovery items, Antidotes and total Attack/Defense value 100+ (from equipments is fine), also 5000G to buy Sunstone.
Note: Fixed some missing pictures in the Jungle Cave rest place/defeat in Barbarian Village in Netty's 180608 translated version by copying the existing pictures to the correct place. Just extract the content to the root folder. [MEGA link here]
- After you spoke with Ziggy for the first time, head out from the building. A “!” mark will appear above the Guild’s door if Nanako’s level is 15+.
- Go back, speak with Ziggy who informs you about her request to help a girl whom she sent out by a mistake... to the junngle!
- There is no time limit, you can accept the quest anytime. Recommended to not have a companion.
- Go to the East Forest. (same place as in the Garuda Egg acquisition quest)
- To get there, leave the Capital through the south exit of the trade district.
- Once you get to a crossroad, go east. keep going until you see a statue and some graves.
- Take the trail leading north into the trees.
- Once you're in the forest, go around the south side of the lake and into the next area.
- Head east, jump up the hill, then go east to the next area.
- Keep going east past the Wolves and Kobolds and enter the next area.
- There will be 2 “!” marks, one at the north-end, the other at the east-end after a bridge. You can progress at either route, they will connect at some point.
Note: It’s best to just run your way through the enemies since they are a pain in the ass to deal with and they come in groups.
- Enter north to the next area. Right at the beginning there will be a fork, go west, follow the path and enter the cave that is on the north and little west after the bridge.
- At the beginning fork if you go east there will be an NPC who sells various recovery items, but most importantly 3 items (Candle 50G, Torch 500G, Sunstone 5000G) that illuminate the dark places. Buy the Sunstone for the best effect, you will need it later.
- Go to east all the way (passing the bridge too) until you find clambering plants going up the hill. Climb them to the next area.
- If you go out from the cave north-east of the clambering plants, there will be a chest with 2000G if you go to the other side of the map but I don’t think it’s worth the trouble.
- EVENT! Follow where the green girl went for the next area.
- Beware of the purple spiders, as you can’t hurt them.
- Now manage through the fast enemies to the middle of the map, enter the hole.
- Go down.
- This is where you need the Sunstone. Make your way to the middle through the platforms (just keep running while pressing the correct directional key). Enter the west hole to the Jungle Temple 2 map.
- There are no enemies in the east hole (Jungle Temple 3) or in the north deadend (Jungle Temple) so you can change/adjust equipments there. They are all connected by the sides, so you can also change between them that way.
- Go north and climb the clambering plant to the next area.
- After a few seconds enemies will appear, it's best to just ignore them (you can’t kill the skeletons anyway).
- Exit the cave.
- Move through the water by simply pressing down. Go to the east path for the next area.
- To the west there will be some platforms that lead to a Gold Bar in a chest worth 6000G (just keep running while pressing the correct directional key).
- At the first “x” crossroads go northeast, walk in to the big pool and come out at the north side (next to a big green bush), go northeast all the way (through the next “x” crossroads too) till you find a place with dirt patches, go east.
- EVENT! You’ve arrived at the Barbarian Village. Run through the barbarians to the east and enter the small tent.
- If by any chance Nanako doesn’t have clothes on (weapon doesn’t count!) the barbarians won’t attack you as you blend in. You can also unequip yourself in that small tent.
- Go down the clambering plant.
- Go up the north-east stairs.
- Speak with the green-skinned girl. She is an alraune called Eia and joins you.
- When speaking with her if Nanako is still naked: different event with Eia, after that the barbarians won’t rush in on you till Nanako equips a clothing (except weapon) on her.
- Fully equip yourself for a little later boss fight and SAVE because from here on it will only be battlezone and you can’t equip yourself anymore. Go back downstairs.
- Bypass the barbarians and go in the hole on the left. Then run west, there is a grass path where you can escape.
- Try to keep your clothes undamaged, reload till perfect.
- If you get defeated, Nanako and Eia will have orgies with the barbarians and will be accepted in the Barbarian Village even with clothes on (Nanako will get a tattoo similar to Ashley’s), they will get to know Bana (dark-skinned minotaurwoman), you won’t be attacked by the barbarians even in their caves and at that sex altar map. You will get the next EVENT! a little differently and can still continue to the boss fight. (But overall this part feels still incomplete)
- EVENT! Go north, try to keep your clothes undamaged, fully recover yourselves before leaving the bridge to prepare for the boss battle.
- There is a chest with a Morning Star on the right, perfect for Eia.
- BOSS BATTLE: It attacks with a long vine whip, two weaker vine whips, leaves, slow poison/horny sprays. Random times it pops up a lone vine from the ground under Nanako where it can be only attacked! Recommended to run a lot.
- The boss gets faster and wilder the lesser HP it has.
- If Nanako is totally naked and is hit by the long vine a same HCG will be shown every time (feels incomplete).
- After winning go north, get the VH Heart for your hard work, go behind the throne and face it to unlock the door behind you, leave.
- You go back to the east hole (Jungle Temple 3). You can teleport back to the Capital.
- If you want to walk back and to get a shortcut, then go south and exit, go to the west platforms that lead to the south-west side, then go out by the end of that big platform. You will actually go back to the very first cave you came in (enabling a shortcut), so you just have to exit on the south and go backwards (south and little east, west through the bridge, follow the path, exit at south to the East Forest).
- Go back to the guild, get your rewards. Starting next day, Eia will always be available in front of the atlas in the Guild.