RyonaRPG → Locations → Girls' House
Core version: 140 (2018-10-26)
The Girls' House (女の子屋敷) is a difficulty ★★ dungeon in the Central Continent. It is a three level structure with two wings, but is otherwise unremarkable. It has a reasonably high density of enemies which may be useful for lower level leveling.
- There are no traps in this dungeon.
- The enemies in this dungeon are entirely female:
- The harpy type has a tendency to rush towards you and score a kick with knockback. Note that this interaction may cause the game to become unresponsive; hitting the Z and X keys will eventually restore control. You may also end up stuck facing and attacking one side only, which may be fixed by switching floors.
- The blonde type jumps towards you to attack and will occasionally leap over you.
- The mages cast various elemental spells, one of which is homing.
- The siren radiates musical notes that silence you on impact.
- There are also lamia and zombie girl foes.
The first floor is the location of the large dining room in the western wing and a meeting room with a chest in the eastern wing. The other two doors in the eastern wing are locked. In the center to the north are doors which are also sealed; this trend is similar to the second and third floors.
The mansion library is located on the western wing. The eastern wing is host to a number of bedrooms packed with girls.
This floor consists entirely of bedrooms. The first room in the western wing contains a chest.
While possessing a Succubus Whip and Succubus Ring, take the nearest room on the eastern wing of the second floor.