RyonaRPG → Locations → Demon Castle Goddamn
Core version: 140 (2018-10-26)
Demon Castle Goddamn (魔城ガッデム) is a Difficulty ★★★★ dungeon in the Central Continent. It is unlocked by talking to the barkeep in Hidden Town or to the demoness in Ray-On Village church.
- You used to be able to access this dungeon via a flyer in Ray-On Village church in older versions.
- Repulsion spell will not work here.
- A lot of non-random hidden traps, often located near outer walls.
- Though lots of equipment can be found here; a good amount of it is cursed but a lot of it is powerful.
- Mind Controller needed for a quest can be found here (requires Chain Flail).
- If you keep heading directly north via the main corridor, you'll eventually get to the boss.
1) Grand-looking entrance is safe.
2) First passage is safe too.
3) Advancing about 3/4 through next corridor causes monsters to appear.
4) This hall contains branching passages.
- At the end of right wing, checking blue bottle will give you 2 Super Ethers. Chests (from top) contain: Arcane Axe (axe, faster mana recovery), Sexcalibur (longsword, arousal increases damage), Berserk (greatsword, cursed), Dotanuki (greatsword, ignores half of enemy's defence stat), Demon's Cry (longsword), Mobile Armor (armor, superheavy, grants floating), Genji Armor (armor, oriental-type), Stun Hammer (mace, lighting element), Demon's Helm (headwear, allows darkvision) (this particular chest respawns on dungeon re-entry).
- In the middle of way through left wing, there will be a gap, requiring Chain Flail to bypass. At the end, checking leftmost part of right pair of shelves will give you 2 X-Potions. Checking second from right part of left pair of shelves will give you Masochism spell. Chests (from top) contain: Minerva's Bustier (armor), Slutty Lingerie (armor), 10 Disposable Dildos/Stiff mushrooms, Ankle Shackles (accessory, significantly lowers movement speed, cursed), Remodelling Ring (accessory, sleeping at inn randomly changes heroine's BWH measurements), Breast Growth Pill, Mind Controller (one of items that heroine might need to collect for mind-control research quest), Meow-Meow Stick (mace), Spirit of Nudity, Demon Collar (headwear).
5) Next hall has some fast, lighting-throwing girls.
6) This hall contains branching passages. Both branches are completely identical and each contains two chests at the end. Opening chests will attempt to infest heroine with random parasite.
7) This hall contains branching passages.
- In the right wing, there are some static delta horse traps (2 at entrance, 2 in front of middle chests). Upper and lower pairs of chests are mimic monsters (animated armor). Lower middle chest contains Crystal Knife (dagger).
- In the left wing, there are some static delta horse traps (2 at entrance, 2 in front of uppermost and lowermost chests). Two pairs of chests in the middle are mimic monsters (slime). Lowermost chest contains Light of Mapisu.
8) In this hall, both chests are explosive boobytraps.
9) In this hall, left chest contains Crystal Fragment. Right chest contains Prime Blue. Both chests are surrounded with static traps.
10) In this hall, both chests are mimic monsters (slime). Entrance in the middle column leads to small room. Inside are four delta horse traps surrounding entrance, four yellow slimes, and mimic monster (slime).
11) In this hall, left chest contains Orb of Life (shield slot item, increases maxHp by 50%). Right chest contains Magic Pentacle (accessory, accelerates magic charge speed). Both chests are surrounded with static traps. Entrance in the middle column leads to small room. Inside are four delta horse traps surrounding entrance, two yellow and two red slimes, and chest with a Leviathan Claw (axe, water resist+).
12) In this hall, entrance in the middle column leads to small room. Inside are four delta horse traps surrounding entrance, four light green slimes, and mimic monster (slime).
13) In this hall, entrance in the middle column leads to small room. Inside are four delta horse traps surrounding entrance, four big green slimes, and chest with Ogre Shield/Auger Shield (shield, superheavy, blocks all physical damage when heroine is not attacking).
14) Next corridor contains just a single ghost.
15) Same, but ghost moves faster.
16) And, finally, a throne hall. Boss is here, accompanied by two powerful, scythe-tossing ghosts. She also throws scythes, as well as homing lighting balls. Due to their fearsome stats, all attacks deal very high damage. Boss and her subordinates begin attacking only when heroine advances close enough to see them. Strangely, entrance is not locked, so heroine can escape anytime. Ghosts are somewhat weak to fire.
Ghosts have 3000Hp, 999Atk, 540Def, 0Mag, 480Spr. Boss herself have 15000Hp, 560Atk, 840Def, 1540Mag, 1050Spr.
After being defeated, she returns to her throne and summon three cats. Speaking to her will give you Shoes of Hermes (grapple-type weapon, greatly increases movement speed) and create teleport to worldmap.