all characters are at least 18
This is FAQ (frequently asked questions) about Teatime's game 妄想性仮想人格障害 (or simply Kasou).
If you are experiencing technical difficuties like game crashes please check out the Technical Help FAQ.
If your question has not been answered in this FAQ feel free to ask in the Kasou discussion thread.
- What is this game about? What are the goals?
- This is a puzzle game. You advance in the story by solving various puzzles and playing with the girl. There is only 1 girl available during 1 game. During 1st level you can customize the girl (note you can't change anything other than clothes later)
- What language is this game in?
- Originally it is in Japanese, however, there may be some english mods that translate the game.
- System requirements?
- Processor: Pentium4 2GHz; RAM: 1-2GB; Graphics card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support.
- How do I get it?
- You can find download links in first post of the Kasou discussion thread.
- How do I install it?
- Follow instructions in the Technical Help wiki.
- How do I translate\uncensor the game?
- Check first post of the Kasou discussion thread. There is a list translations and uncensors.
- Game doesn't start, help!
- Check out the Technical Help FAQ.
- How do I move/save/do anything?
- To move press LMB, to save you have to complete current level and go back to the Lobby. For more info check the Gameplay guide!
- What about some H?
- Press the last button from top right menu (you have to be zoomed in). H is quite similar to Tech48.
- How do I complete level number x?
- Check the walkthrough!
- Can I use my webcam instead of T-Cam?
- Yes, you have to install the english loader from 1st post of the Kasou discussion thread.