all characters are at least 18
- 1 Acquiring Slaves
- 2 Stats
- 3 Aura
- 4 Traits
- 5 Mood
- 6 Ranks
- 7 Pregnancy
- 8 Charm
- 9 Sanity and Broken Spirit
- 10 Rewards - What the Heck is "Promise a Promotion/Reward"?
- The easiest way to get a slave is to head to the Slave Market located in the Trade square of the White town. There you'll be able to bid for slaves.
- Head into the White town and enter The slavers guild. There you'll be offered a girl and an objective (e.g. rank D nurse). They'll give you a small advance to cover some of the costs of training, and pay based on quality and swiftness.
- Pro:Free slave.
- Con:Requires Combat
- Pro:Free slave.
- Warning: You die if you fail. For more information See Combat
Order a slave
- Pro:Customizeable slave.
- Con:Expensive, Takes a long time to deliver.
- Pro:Customizeable slave.
- Head into the White town and enter The slavers guild then Talk to expert and Order slave selection. You get to choose how young you want her and many of her stats. Slaves with high stats take longer to be delivered and are more expensive. Prices vary between $400 and $1300.
- Pro:somewhat Customizable. Immediate delivery.
- Con:extremely expensive, decreases your brand
- Head into the Border of the Fogs and then the Smuggler's rendezvous. There you'll able to purchase a slave for $2000, but you'll be able to choose between a mature, young or immature one. You'll always get a C rank slave.
- Pro:somewhat Customizable. Immediate delivery.
The maid - Maid
Assistant - Secretary
Gladiator - Gladiatrix
Enchantress - Alchemy
Actress - Dance , Sing or Musican
Concubine - Total sex skills above 9 . To increase the rank of concubine at the same time need to keep sex skills at ordinary skills.
Before a slave can be sold anywhere other than the Slave Market it must be branded.
- There are 3 options to brand a slave
- Casting Adverto Servili, which requires a Magic Rank of A/Magister, costing $25.
- Uncle Bo in the Quarter of the Outcasts will tattoo a brand for $10
- If you have a dungeon rented you can use a branding iron at no cost, but will hurt the slave and decrease mood
- To Hot-iron brand the slave, click on "No Brand" on the slave's anatomy page
- maximum rank of the slave (superseded by Fame)
- Amount of Energy gained overnight and the arousal.
- Living conditions (sleeping in a bed vs. sleeping on the floor), amount of stars left before ending day (1 star is optimal)
- Martial arts
- Fitness training
- Dance lesson
- Pet training
- Pony training
- Harness training
- Enema training
- Entertain me: Acrobatics
- Clothes: Athletic Leotard and Sneakers
- Behave:Deny Toileting
- Augmentation surgery
- How much the slave will be affected by physical and psychological influences
- Force Silence
- Successfully suppressing an orgasm (Deny Orgasm rule)
- Vaginal vibe
- Dance lessons
- Entertain me: Concert, Acrobatics, Striptease, Erotic Show, Lesbian Show,
- Reward->Free time:Garden of Gethsemane
- Reward->Free time:Hot Springs
- Reward->Free time:Golden Cage
- Reward:Sensual message
- Reward->Sweet treat: Vesturian Ambrosia
- Gladiatrix fights in the Colosseum (but not sparring)
- Mating with a horse, spider, or sea tentacle (but not at F rank)
- Beatings and torture
- Arousal and likelyhood to obey orders
- Jack-HF 1.6.1+: All the performances (Acrobat, Concert, Striptease, Erotic Show, Lesbian Show, etc.), Train: Escort, Acting, Singing, Gladiatrix(?), Pet, Horse, Sparring practice, Going on dates (Beach, Theater, Restaurant), etc. Basically the activities that allow the slave to express herself.
- Reward->Free time:"Golden cage"
- Winning a fight
- Winning a race
- Orgasm during active sex
- Behave: Force silence
- Behave: Pet
- Blindfold during active sex
- Speed of learning
- Quality of accounting
- Nurse training, Clerical work, Alchemy, Slave - Accountant (Jack HF: Enchanter training and Music training also)
- Elysian Datura - very slowly, unless the random number generator hates you.
- Value and obedience
- Reward->Free time:"Golden cage"
- Victory at sparring match for slave
- Victory at put gladiatrix
- Matrial Arts
- Failure to Cast Domini Dictum
- Not following imposed rules
- Supervise Slave (Assistant)
- Jack HF only: Gladiatrix training, Garden of Gethsemane, Ambrosia (has magical properties)
- Anal Tail
- Being in a cell
- Psychological Pressure
- At the lowest rank the slave is broken and her rating is set to F-. it is very hard to raise Nature so be careful.
Pride is the only attribute that you are trying to lower.
- Obedience (including the chance of breaking the rules)
- Threshold for becoming broken
- Reduces chariot maneuvrability in races (if > 2)
- Increases mood penalty when eating leftovers
- Decreases mood when having to obey degrading rules, being renamed, ...
- How much spoil the slave gets when having less than 3 rules
- Reduces arousal
- Reduces masturbation (slave only masturbates if arousal > pride)
- Reduces fear induced by torture
- Not following degrading Rules, Sparring for Slave, Put Gladiatrix
- Tremendio if it fails of if slave fear is huge
- Failed threaten or put in place
- Behave: Force silence (-2)
- Behave: Force humility
- Behave: Deny toileting (-master supremacy)
- Behave: Pet (-master supremacy)
- Behave: Alarm (-1)
- Behave: Vaginal vibe (-1)
- Behave: Urinal (-master supremacy*pride)
- Behave: Toilet (-master supremacy*pride)
- Rules that the slave wants to break (-3 per rule)
- Golden Shower
- Rape (double decrease for anal rape)
- Some sex actions : blowjob, humiliation, torture, enema, golden shower, cum in mouth or on body
- Enema training (-pride level)
- Humiliation training (humiliation skill +1)
- Deep throat training (deep throat skill +1)
- Rimming training (rimming skill +2)
- Anal sex training (-1)
- Self harm training (-1)
- Golden shower training (golden shower skill +1)
- Scat training (scat skill +4)
- Dressage training (-1)
- Shaming punishment: Naked walk
- Shaming punishment: Shameful podium
- Racing (-5 whatever the outcome)
- Garden of Gethsemane (-1)
- Wearing a leather steel, or dog collar, or anal tail, or hooved boots (-1)
- Wearing a pony harness (-2)
- Wearing a pony plume (-3)
Can see the formula on the Anatomy page of the slave:
- Exoticism = natural exoticism + tattoos + piercings + clothes
- Body modifications
- BDSM paraphernalia
- Animal paraphernalia
- Fetish paraphernalia
- Cat ears
- Exotic clothes
- Exotic wig
- Jewelry - gem earrings
- Ornamented Collar
- Tattoos (at Uncle Bo's: Start Tattoo->Continue Tattoo->Finish Tattoo has largest bonuses)
- Absence of the aforementioned items
For information on how to change Physique see:Diet
Formula on anatomy page (anyone got the exact formula from the code?):
|Style = clothes + makeup + hair + makeup(2) + hygiene + grace|
Grace is a trait found on a few slaves. Makeup is listed twice and they have different values:
- The first value seems to be facial makeup
- Second value seems to be overall body
- Salon treatment: Visage and Manicure
- Salon treatment: Waxing
- (these two combined raise it to B/Blue, suggesting an incomplete list)
- Fashionable hairstyle
- Visage and manicure
- Absence of the aforementioned items
- Spread rumors (Gentleman's club and Central forum)
- Winning fights
- Winning races
- Section is work in progress
- Obeying Orders
- Denying Orders`
Note: Higher = Better.
The way it's calculated:
- First off, this should be prefaced by mentioning that most stats in the game take values from 0 to 5 (with 0 being awful and 5 being awesome). Exceptions to this rule that are relevant to obedience are mood with ranges from -5 to 5.
- So, with that being said, the value for obedience starts at 0 and is affected:
- Positively by:
- + 4 [if difficulty is easy]
- + value of fear [if she is a coward] [trait]
- + value of disciplined [if she is disciplined] [trait]
- + (value of mood / 2) + 1 [if her mood is positive [green] ]
- + value of fear * 2 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect <= 14]
- + value of fear * 3 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect > 14]
- + value of devotion * 2
- + value of taming * 2
- + value of habit
- + value of awareness
- Negatively by:
- - 4 [if she is brave] [trait]
- - 6 [if she is moronic] [trait]
- - value of wayward [if she is wayward] [trait]
- - value of spoil * 2
- - value of pride
- - value of temper
- - value of nature
- - value of intellect
- Deny orgasm
- Vaginal beads
- Erotic rewards
- Aphrodisiac potion
- Certain clothing: lace underwear, exotic outfit, leather corset, anal tail, tongue barbell, nipple chain, belly ring, boots
- Allowing orgasm
- Punishments that slave is afraid of. Trait dependent (eg. Shy, Pyromaniac)
- Tremendio spell
- Not punishing while guilty
- Reward: Garden of Gethsmane
- Reward: Spend time Together
- Reward: Erotic Reward
Note: High Fear can Break the Slave. High fear will Depress the Slave.
- Punishing slave more than guilt
- Forcing slave to follow rules she wouldn't otherwise follow
- Ending the day with positive merit while slave has 2 or less devotion
- Negative mood at the end of the day (slowly)
- Reward: Garden of Gethsemane
- Reward: Golden Cage
- Reward: Fun
- Reward: Hot Springs
- Reward: Gentle Hug
- Reward: Sensual Massage, Petting, Vibes, Cunnilingus
- Positive mood at the end of the day, sped up by increasing Devotion, Taming, Awareness, and Habit
Note: Better don't increase it - it make the Slave depressive and slowly lowers psychic stats.
- Itself over time
- Explain her Position
- Punishment of all kind (as long the Punishment is equal to her guilt)
- Ending the day with positive merit (but this has negative effects on despair if devotion < 3 and on mood)
- Nipple chain, spiked collar, and ornamental collar
Note: Awareness is the ability to understand that she is a slave and has no right to Disobey. Increase Faster if the Slave has high intellect.
- Physical Punishment
- Sententia Veritas
- Rules (Force Humility, Deny Orgasm)
- Most BDSM/fetish gear
Note: Increase Faster with Stronger Aura of the Slaver.
- Most BDSM/fetish gear
- Giving out rewards before they are earned (normal rewards plus - Sleep in my bed or boudoir, Fresh Food, Eat my leftovers)
- Rewarding your slave too many times per day (twice on hard mode, thrice on normal, no limit on easy)
- Giving your slave rewards that are above her virtue earned. So, if your slave has earned a level 3 (virtue) reward and you give her a level 5 reward, it will cause spoil
- Ending the day with sin (punishment) and you don't punish her. It will cause an increase in pride and spoil
- Not assigning enough rules to your slave (three on hard, two on normal, no limit on easy). There are 15 rules to choose from and all 15 count. Slaves won’t respect a master who doesn’t expect them to follow any rules or make them work.
- Not rewarding slave when she deserves it
- Put in Place talk option
- Sleep in Cell or on the Floor
Note:This aural stat increases very fast so be careful.
- Positive mood while keeping Awareness/Taming/Habit up increases it slowly. (Despair must be reduced first).
- Philter potion (only one use per slave)
- Wedding dress slightly speeds up devotion growth.
Note: Fear and Despair reduce the amount of Devotion that you obtain
Slaves can have various traits, some visible from the start, some you'll only find out after certain actions or training sessions.
- Arena Champion - Received in the Arena "Gladiatrix Contest" after 5 wins. Opens new options (fight Champion, Group fight and Fiend fight) during Colosseum fights.
- Arena Grand Champion - Received in the Arena after 9 wins.
- Bruise - Decreases Beauty of a Slave. Rating from "D" to "S+" Decrease over time depending on the Slaver/ Assistants Medical Talent.
- Charming Voice - Slave start with Singing rating "S+"
- Clumsy - Make it harder to train Physical common skill's (Housekeeping , Martial Arts, ect.)
- Graceful - Make it easier to train Dancer skill
- Hoarse Voice - The Slave be cannot trained as a Singer.
- Immature - Always(?) on lolis. Cannot get Pregnant. Some Clients will not buy her. Slower during races in Colosseum but cannot be beheaded by String Trap.
- Not Branded - If your slave is branded and wearing a collar, she'll (usually?) be found after trying to run away. Branding is a good idea.
- Racing Champion - Received in the Arena after winning 4 races.
- Racing Grand Champion - Received in the Arena after winning 7 races.
- Recovery - Slave recently underwent a procedure in Medical Center and needs time to recover before performing another procedure.
- Sanity - When this trait shows up in pink text, it's a warning that the slave is close to being mindbroken. Sanity is the sum of Nature, Temperament, and Pride. This sum needs to stay above 2, each stat being on a scale of 0-5. When the slave is mindbroken, this trait shows up in red.
- Scars - Decrease the Beauty of an Slave. Small Scars increase Exoticism. Can be Removed in the Medical Center. Range "Small Scars" to "Ugly Scars"
- Trace of beatings(+ ,++) - Greatly Reduce the Beauty of an Slave. Decrease over time.
- Virgin - Nothing Special if Broken can be Restored in Medical Center.
- Wounds - Picked up in Gladiatrix fights or through punishment. Can be healed in Medical Center. Endurance penalty?
- Accustomed to pain - Able to endure pain. More resistant to pain based threats. Can be obtained by repeated punishing, Horse Mating, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Masochism and Self-Torture training.
- Afraid of pain - Physical punishments more effective
- Arachnophilia - Reduces the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Arachnophobia - Increases the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Ascetic - Indifferent to luxury. Dresses or Ornaments as rewards have no effect.
- Ballerina - Affinity to Dancer skill
- Bisexual - Willing to have sex with Male and Female. Threesome will be easy to learn. (More ?)
- Bloodthirsty - Loves to see blood, makes some tortures less effective.
- Brave - Punishments are less effective. Also helpful for horse races.
- Brony - Affinity for Horse skill
- Claustrophobia - Increases the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Conceited - Increases the effectiveness of dates (Reward: Spend time together)
- Coward - Punishments are much more effective. Bad for horse races
- Darkness Child - Reduces effectiveness of deprivation punishments. (increases effectiveness of blindfold during active sex?)
- Disciplined - Easier to train. Also helpful for horse races
- Dislikes Sweets - Giving sweets as a reward has no effect.
- Enchantress - Affinity for Enchantress skill
- Exhibitionist - Makes some lessons go easier (Exhibitionism, Seduction, Gang bang, Enema ?any others?)
- Exotic Dancer - Affinity for Dancing skill (and also Nymphomaniac or Perverted)
- Expert Maid - Affinity for Maid skill
- Expert Nurse - Affinity for Nurse skill
- Frigid - Indifferent to sex.
- Gladiatrix - Affinity for Gladiatrix skill
- Good Metabolism - Easier to lose weight/harder to gain weight
- Gourmet Chef - Affinity for Cook skill
- Guilt Complex - Slave can be punished with more severe punishments for an offense.
- Hemophobia - Afraid of blood, makes some tortures more effective
- Hikikomori - Reduces the effectiveness of dates (Reward: Spend time together)
- Homophobic - Slave is incapable to be aroused by a sex with another woman (Discovered on Threesome training).
- Hydrophobia - Increases the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Hyperactive - Does not like to sit still. Free time rewards will not have a positive effect on mood.
- Hysteric - Enjoys praise. Verbal encouragement is more effective.
- Lazy - Opposite of Hyperactive
- Lesbian - Rewarding with Erotic or date will have no affect and Sex skills with Male counterpart will be harder.
- Loves Helplessness - Reduces the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Love Luxury - Opposite of Ascetic
- Masochist - Enjoys pain.
- Megalomania - Can't spoil.
- Merciful - When you have a prisoner in the dungeon, you can use Punishment: Example of punishment to torture her while your slave watches. It's extra effective if your slave is Merciful.
- Moronic - Extremely brave. Also helpful for horse races.
- Musician - Affinity for Music skill
- Nyctophobia - Increases effectiveness of deprivation punishments
- Nymphomaniac - Enjoys sex.
- Orator - Affinity for Escort skill
- Pervert - Makes some lessons go easier (Rimming, Enema, Scatology, Golden Shower, all Xenophilia). Eating Fiend Cum will give positive mood.
- Pet Prodigy - Affinity for Pet skill
- Powerful Metabolism - Much easier to lose weight/harder to gain weight
- Psi-masochist - Enjoys psychological pressure. Verbal rewards less effective.
- Purist - Makes perverted skills harder.
- Pyromania - Reduces the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Pyrophobia - Increases the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Sadist - When you have a prisoner in the dungeon, you can use Punishment: Example of punishment to torture her while your slave watches. It's ineffective if your slave is a Sadist.
- Secretary - Affinity for Secretary skill
- Shy - Makes exhibitionist lessons harder
- Singer - Affinity for Singing skill
- Sportive - Physical exercises are more fun and associated skills increase faster.
- Sweet-tooth - Increases the effectiveness of sweets as a reward
- Torpid - Physical exercises are less fun and associated skills increase slower.
- Water Child - Reduces the effectiveness of certain kinds of torture.
- Wayward - Harder to train. Bad for horse races
- Weakened Metabolism - Easier to gain weight/harder to lose weight
- Weak Meatabolism - Much easier to gain weight/harder to lose weight
Mood decide how well the Slave will learn skills. Bad Mood such as "Depressive" let the Slave learn slowly. Good Mood like "Happy" make it faster. To find out what's affecting her mood ask "How are you feeling?" and she'll list off the positive and negative effects she's under. The effects of rewards will last for a while so to maximize happiness it's important to use a variety of rewards and combine their affects.
Mood levels from highest to lowest:
- Calm (neutral)
- Severely Depressed
- Enough to Eat
- Your Leftovers
- Clean House
- Good Hygiene
- Comfortable clothes (like the sundress)
- Sleep in the Slavers bed (note: Slave need high Obedience)
- Sleep in boudoir
- Letting her orgasm
- Use her Talent (Trait Talent: ???)
- Free time (ending the day with positive energy)
- Take Drug - Chug (strong alcohol, drink two and she passes out)
- Drink potion - Bacchic nectar (doesn't stack with alcohol and can only be used once, but won't pass out with repeated attempts, cheaper and easier to just drink the alcohol, though)
- Not punishing her when she's guilty
- Explain her position (Note: as long as she have not accept to be a slave)
- Overworking her (red energy levels)
- Dehydrated food
- Fiend's cum (Unless the slave has the perverted trait, in which case it raises mood)
- Dirty House
- Bad Hygiene
- Sleep in the cell
- Sleep on the floor
- Sleep on a Bedroll
- Walk around Naked
- Built up sexual desire
- any Rules (on low Obedience)
- Pregnacy with a fog fiend
- Having Rotphilis (treatable STD)
- Certain BDSM/fetish gear
Being on her period will have a slight negative effect on her mood that you can't control. "I have these days...stomach ache. So the mood is not very much."
To see what the requirements are for the next rank, click on your slave's portrait, then the rank letter in the left panel. For example in rank B you may see:
- Further improve this slave's sexual skills
- Further improve this slave's common skills
- This slave should master a common skill
- Encourage this slave's sense of loyalty
Basic Attributes Add up the total of these stats (red = 0, green =5, i.e. an apathetic slave has 0 temperament, while reactive has 3, and passionate has 5) and subtract off pride to get your total.
- -Pride (lowering pride increases the attributes)
Sexual skills refers to Categories, not individual skills.
Lowest Rank. only the Slave market will buy the slaves for low price.
Recommend Sell Price:500$
- Stats (ie Basic Attributes) >= 8 point
- General Skills (ie Common Skills) >= 5
- Well-known fame or Plain beauty
Recommend Sell Price:1000$
- Stats (ie Basic Attributes) >= 12 point
- General Skills (ie Common Skills) >= 10
- Sexual Stats >= 5
- Celebrity fame or Cute beauty
Recommend Sell Price:2500$
- Stats (ie Basic Attributes) >= 14 point
- General Skills (ie Common Skills) >= 15
- Sexual Stats >= 12
- One green skill (whether common or sexual).
- Illustrious fame or Pretty beauty
Recommend Sell Price:5000$
- Stats (ie Basic Attributes) >= 16 point
- General Skills (ie Common Skills) >= 20
- Sexual Stats >= 15
- One green Sexual skill, and one green Common skill.
- Superstar fame or Beautiful beauty
- Devotion at least 1 (Aura)
Recommend Sell Price:10000$
- Stats (ie Basic Attributes) >= 18 point
- General Skills (ie Common Skills) >= 30
- Sexual Stats >= 25
- Three green skills.
- Legend of Rome fame or Exquisite beauty
- Devotion at least 4 (Aura)
A Slave might get pregnant. There are two possible pregnancies.
- Regular Pregnancy
Regular pregnancy will cause your slave to be taken away by the autorities until after childbirth once pregnancy becomes apparent. You will be warned beforehand that the slave might be pregnant.
- Fiend Pregnancy
This pregnancy occurs rapidly and will create an event in the morning where the fiend bursts out of the slaves stomach, killing the slave in the process. if you have a fiend pen you can capture it. See fiend for details.
Both types can be aborted at the Medical Center. There is also the option of making your slave sterile to prevent the risk of pregnancy from ever occurring in the first place. Sterilization is reversible.
A derived stat that will affect who's willing to buy your slave (if you meet the list listed requirements but the buyer turns her down for a vague reason, odds are she didn't meet the charm test) The formula for Charm is as follows:
|charm = style*3 + exotic + devotion + brand_reputation + fame*2 - relative_fat - despair - spoil - scars - (bruises+1)/2|
relative_fat describes how far the slave is from ideal weight, and is calculated as follows:
The most straightforward approach is to simply raise Style (since it has an x3 modifier). Buy her some nice clothes and jewely, remember to EQUIP the new items on her, take her to the Salon and get a full makeover. Most of the Salon boosts will disappear at end-of-day, so it's important to visit the NPC promptly. Also remember style includes hygiene, so have slave bathe/wash you/hot springs *before* visiting the Salon, as those activities wash off perfume and possibly hairstyle/makeup. Oddly, none of the Salon treatments improve hygiene.
If the client has already refused due to lack of charm, you can sway them by asking them 10 times to buy your slave. Otherwise, you can train your slave a bit more and sell her to someone else.
Sanity and Broken Spirit
Another hidden derived stat which is:
|Temperament + Nature + Pride|
As pride goes from Arrogant to Unashamed, sanity goes down. This is an important stat to know, because if it drops below 3 the slave's spirit will be broken and she'll be Rank F- forever and difficult to sell. To avoid this situation you need to keep Temperament and Nature high and avoid decreasing her pride too far. See sections on Nature, Temperament and Pride for help increasing/decreasing them.
More info and discussion here.
Rewards - What the Heck is "Promise a Promotion/Reward"?
The puzzlingly named "Promise her a promotion/reward" is satisfied by the following:
- Spend Time Together: Stroll on roof (if successful enough)
- Spend Time Together: Walk in city (if successful enough)
- Spend Time Together: Go to beach (if successful enough)
- Spend Time Together: Go to theater (if successful enough)
- Spend Time Together: Go to a restaurant (always)
- Give Free Time: Rest til evening
- Give Free Time: Fun til evening
- Give Free Time: Garden of Gethsemene
- Give Free Time: Hot Springs
- Give Free Time: Golden cage
- Erotic Reward: Vibes
- Erotic Reward: Cunnilingus