|Release date:||7th March, 2014 (assumed)|
|Theme:||Slave Trainer, Medieval Fantasy|
|HF Discussion:||No HF Thread|
|AS Discussion:||No AS Thread|
|No HF Patch - No Plugin - Jack-o-nine-tails|
Jack-o-nine-tails is a slave trainer simulation game powered by the Quest Soft Player engine. You play as a slave trainer who trains and sells slaves in order to attain wealth and status. The game is developed by Old Huntsman (Старый Охотник). Though it has officially been discontinued by the original developer, the game has known a great amount of community development over the years, since its first translation into English.
At the intersection between all worlds, surrounded by the mystical Fogs since the dawn of time, stands Eternal Rome; a city of opportunity and loss, and of incredible wealth and equally incredible poverty. Human life is cheap here, but it's still possible to accurately estimate its value. Especially when you're a slaver. It's a dirty business, but one that will net you wealth and power in society. Take on the role of a slaver. Buy girls with varied personalities, or obtain them through unique combat. Make them subordinate to your will. Train and mentor them. And then sell them for a profit. Or take them for yourself. It's up to you. After all, you are their absolute master. You - the Jack-o-nine-tails! (From Old Huntsman's blog post)
- v2.1 (no-loli Edition) by Qwertyu12359 and i107760. Based on v1.8. Fully uncensored, 1500 new pictures, 100 new slaves, new soundtrack, countless bugfixes. (2019-12-17)
You will find the patch to make it a "full Edition" in the Modding section of the game's wiki.
- Original Russian release (version 1.21). MediaFire, YandexDisk. English translation on GitHub and MEGA.
- Jack HF 1.7.3 by crushboss (2016-03-05). Last version before slave picture overhaul.
- Jack-HF 1.7.5 magnet-link (5.47 GB). All the improvements from 1.7.3, 220.127.116.11 and 1.7.4. Last release by crushboss (2016-10-03).
- Jack HF Mod (1.7.6) by Dark Helmet (2017-08-02). If you have 1.7.5, you can just download and replace the updated jack.qsp file in the "game" folder.
- Fugitive Red's 1.8 patch. link1 This patch requires a complete 1.7 version from above. (75.5 MB) (2017-06-18)
- Nemth's mod (2017-10-28). (Based on 1.7.5 and incorporating some changes of Dark Helmet's Version 1.7.6.)
- F95zone thread It is where most of the latest discussion about this game development took place.
- Saves may not be compatible with different versions. You may try loading an old save by ticking "ignore version check when loading" in the window, and "refresh database" in-game.
- Information and guides on the wiki are largely written for 1.2.1 which may not be totally applicable to mods and overhauls, vice versa.
- Jack HF Release Notes (2016-07-14)
- "Get started" guides | by Hideouz (11-2019)
- Complete felicity's quest | By "?" (08-2019)
- Get a slave at 1 devotion and max Endurance in one day | by Zurrlock (01-2020)
- ImageHandler by torcher54 (2019-11-30). Useful for adding new images.