Houkago Custom Time: FAQ
|This is FAQ (frequently asked questions) about Teatime's game 放課後かすたむ☆たいむ ～Customize Lovers～ (Houkago Custom Time).|
What is this game about? What are the goals?
- There are two modes, story and free. Story mode is centered around completing many different small events. By completing those you can unlock new H positions, personalities for character maker or other useful things. In the free mode you can only use things you have already unlocked during story. There are extremely many customization options provided and for now HCT holds 1st place on that field (it wins with games like AG3,CM3D).
Is the FPS good in this game?
- Yes, it's easy to get over 30FPS on most machines.
How to install/game is crashing?
- Check this.
Is there only one song?
- There are 7 BGM's but they are only used in the story.
What is Tamtamgame?
- It's like SexTea, a minigame add-on. This time, a run through the city, where you use your "spiderman ability" to climb up the buildings and catch the targets.
Is there a guy/girl uncensor?
- Look for it in the first post of discussion thread. If it's not there and there already is newer game from TT most likely it doesn't exist and noone will make one.
Missing DLL errors (e.g. cv100.dll)
- If you are using HF Patch make sure it's installed to the same folder as the game!
- If you are using English launcher make sure it's in the same folder as the game!
- Check technical help on this wiki, look for a point that tell you to install and update stuff.
Got glitched, falling infinitely...
- You need to load older save file. Make sure you have the latest patch installed before trying to load!
How can I undress the girl?
- There's a button the left hand side. Click it and it opens up a menu. Clicking the option on the top and it'll scroll through available clothing. Do note that she won't let you take them (her clothes) off sometimes.
How to delete/destroy already summoned/created custom girls in free play?
- Go to options and lower the custom character limit.
WOOAAAA, horrid camera!
- You can control the camera with "Y" and "H" as well as toggle two states by using "1".
Animals disappeared somewhere.
- Make sure you didn't disable them in options (general tab).
How can I do H with Tamutamu?
- Get some umeibo (うめいぼー) from vending machine in house and give to Tamutamu. After that enter red circle in the house to trigger a event. Defeat new mobs and score at least 100 points (can be seen from top left corner) to trigger the first H scene. Once you complete that you can treat her as normal girl (all actions work).
Now I can't do H with Tamutamu again!
- You need at least 100 points all the time.
Is there POV sex like in SYL?
Can I create a guy in the editor and replace the standard guy?
- Yes, create new character in editor and set it's sex as a male. When you load the game select free mode and pick your character from the list.
Sometimes girls in game start to glow?
- This is graphical bug. Go to options and disable bloom.
How to get sub-positions?
- You need to have main position unlocked to get subposition of it. To get it you need to give a book to any of the girls. Some books/items will only work with some characters! (look for their reaction when you use it on them)
Can't unzip from upper right?
- It won't initiate H mode unless the girl(s) around you are 'hot and bothered' or in love. Right click them and use that Unzip instead. Also, sometimes Unzip will fail to work if you aren't standing within a certain distance of them.
How to 3P?
- Make 2 girls like you, then just unzip with one of them and you will enter 3P. Note you can't do that with virgins.
When I try to save in character creator it crashes.
- Update to latest patch and make sure there are no character files with bad filenames. (they are in save/allpack)
How to get rid of character maker's background so I can do some photoshop justice?
- Read this post.
How to change names?
- To type stuff in you need the input mode (IME) to be in Japanese. To do this go to Regional and language options>Languages>Details, click Add, select Japanese as input language and IME standard as keyboard. When you are done click Language Bar and make it show on your desktop. After that just enter the game, click the bar to change language to Japanese and type stuff in. Make sure input mode is set to alphanumeric!