Custom Order Maid 3D 2: Facilities
all characters are at least 18
In COM3D2, all Work activities require you to have built a certain facility.
- There are 2 versions for each type of facility, Normal and Luxury, each with their own different activities. The exceptions to this are Training Room, Open Cafe, and Collaboration Cafe.
Note: If NTR block is turned on, SM Club and Soap will not have a Luxury version
- Building a facility takes one day to complete. It is not available for use on the same day it is puchased.
- Some facilities require your club to have reached a certain star rating.
- Luxury facilities give maids more stats, more funds, but are also more expensive to build.
- You can remove, replace or reinforce any facilities you have.
- The Empire Club's building has 12 rooms in total, 2 of which are Training Room and Theater. The remaining 10 are empty.
Note: Training Room and Theater cannot be built or removed
- There is a minimum and a maximum number of people required to be working at a facility. If not enough people are present, that activity will automatically be consider as Failure, and the maid won't gain any stat, nor earn any funds. Each facility only allows a maximum number of maids working in it. (Refer to the Work Table below)