Custom Order Maid 3D 2: Gameplay
all characters are at least 18
COM3D2 is a sequal to CM3D2, but it's basically a remake CM3D2, as COM3D2 adds new features that CM3D2 doesn't have, make changes to some of CM3D2 features, new system game, new environment and new personalities, but you have an option to relate yourself to CM3D2's plot. This does not mean it is an expansion to CM3D2, as that implies that CM3D2 can use COM3D2 features and not the vice versa.
Significant changes made in COM3D2 are as follows:
- Maid Edit: Added new facial, moles, tattoos customization, new category for nails and body preset and new features to make customization easier.
- Yotogi/Adult Service: Added a new reaction horny system, unique skills, new animation, more voices, more organized categories and changes to the fetish acquisition system. You can lock the skill level to prevent a skill from leveling up. Leveling system for night classes and Maid Examination are now gone, you only required to achieve a certain stat to unlock them.
- Dances: Added rhythm mini game, added more option to adjust the environment of the dance, free moving camera option, added reaction system to undressing during a dance.
- Scheduling System: Activities can be done day and night now, no more "maid jobs on the day, yotogi at the night" style like you see in CM3D2. Can assign up to 40 maids. you can now superviser a maid two time or two maids on a day. More organized categories. Add night service lesson so your maid can boost up yotogi stat without going though the actual yotogi. You can also change what the maid wear when working on a facility.
- Facility Management: New system that allows you to build facilities that you desired, so, your maids can work on it. You are limited to create up to 7 facilities and some facilities are required to be build to trigger some events. You also have an option to add Extra Maids to aid your work. Note that some Extra Maids are required to trigger some events.
- Studio Mode: Improved version of Photo Mode in CM3D2. More control on facial expression, lighting, object placement, physics. Added 3 default scene preset, added default formation setter, etc.
- Plot: Main story now allows you to have 3 maids at the start with Pure, Serious and Rindere as the default personalities. The story's plot will be based on the business type you choose for your club, but currently only Idol route is available. Clearing the game now requires you to achieve 5 star grade instead of achieving a certain level of money. To achieve the 5 star grade, you will have to progress through the main story, in which you will meet 8 new unique maids. As for H-event plot, it is now categorize into Pure Love Route and NTR Route.
- Event Menu: Allows you to see main events at a convenient times. but some event that still trigger automatically as you progress through the day.
- Casino: New mini game featuring Blackjack and Slots. You can change the maid that will entertain you and you can also adjust the clothes she wear. You also can redeem some items there too. You'll need the Casino facility to work.
- Guest Mode: Allows you to interact the maid as a customer. You can also interact them as the protagonist instead.
- NTR Block: A feature which prevent NTR events from appearing. That include NTR-themed skills.
- Room Customization: Allows you to create a custom room for Studio Mode.
- Trophy: Unlocking trophies unlocks cards and also unlocks some features in the game. You can also unlock trophies if you obtain a TCG card in an event.
You can also port some part from CM3D2 to COM3D2 such as:
- Skills (Can only use it in compatibility mode)
In COM3D2, The core gameplay loop has undergoes some changes but still maintain the same pattern throughout the CM3D series.
Changes made to the gameplay are as follows:
- You will have 3 initial maids rather than 1 maid.
- The game's main phase are more story-oriented.
- Activity nodes are no long locked to a certain phase of a day
- Addition of more NPC maid such as Unique Maids and Facility Maids
- Addition of mini games.
Add to that, you will be able to transfer costumes and maids from CM3D2, provided that you are able to link COM3D2 to CM3D2.
Your troublesome uncle is back and decided to give you a new club, operate as a branch from your main club, as an apology gift for the trouble he cause when you are managing the previous club from CM3D2. However, the new club still have debts that need to be settled, as well as other problems that arise. With only just 3 maids left working for the new club, you will have to make miracles again to return this new club to it's former glory.
There are currently 13 personalities you can choose from, 7 of which are personalities that can be transfer from CM3D2.
Pure and Angelic Puppy-like
Serious but Not Good with Sex
Cold but Sometimes Affectionate Elder Sister
Silent and Spoiled Bookworm Girl
Naturally Sadistic Little Devil
Attractive and Ladylike Elder Sister
|Transferable from CM3D2|
Pure and Lovely
Cool and Mature
Proud and Unyielding
Abnormally Earnest and Feminine
Motherly Big Sister
Healthy and Sporty Tomboy
Sadistic Queen That Can Entice A Masochistic Heart
By linking COM3D2 to CM3D2 and have compatibility patch installed, you can transfer any maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2. Upon transfer, your transferred maid can only retain 30% of the total stats that your transferred maid gained in CM3D2. Depending on what you choose in Protagonist's Transfer option, your transferred maid can retain or reset her favourbility stat.
Empire Club Status
You'll find the Empire Club Status at the bottom of your screen. Unlike the previous game which display on Clean and Beauty, the game now features Club Name, Banner, and Club Gauge.
|Club Name (クラブ名)
||Club Gauge (クラブゲージ)
|| Maids (雇用メイド数)
||Days Elapsed (経過日数)
|Facility||Rank||Assigned The Maids||Cost (CR)||Notes|
|Training Room||★☆☆☆☆||0||N/A||N/A||Default Facility|
|Soapland||★★★☆☆||1||10||800,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|SM Club||★★★☆☆||1||10||10,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Luxurious Open Cafe||★★★★☆||3||6||12,000,000||-|
|Luxurious Bar Lounge||★★★★☆||2||6*||20,000,000||-|
|Luxurious Soapland||★★★★★||3||10||50,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Luxurious SM Club||★★★★★||3||10||55,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Master's Soapland||★★★☆☆||0||N/A||8,000,000||NTR Blocker must be on|
|Master's SM Club||★★★☆☆||0||N/A||10,000,000||NTR Blocker must be on|
*Note: Maximum assign maid for Luxurious Bar Lounge displayed in the game appears to be a typo error. It will show as 40 instead of 6.
The Shop in COM3D2 is not different that the CM3D2 ones, just different catalog.
Replay Mode in COM3D2 is not different that the CM3D2 ones. The only difference is that the Event section allows you to see the main events.