Custom Order Maid 3D 2: Gameplay
all characters are at least 18
COM3D2 is a sequal to CM3D2, but it's basically a remake CM3D2, as COM3D2 adds new features that CM3D2 doesn't have, make changes to some of CM3D2 features, new system game, new environment and new personalities, but you have an option to relate yourself to CM3D2's plot. This does not mean it is an expansion to CM3D2, as that implies that CM3D2 can use COM3D2 features and not the vice versa.
Significant changes made in COM3D2 are as follows:
- Yotogi System Improvement: Added a new reaction system (horny state, which replaces Reason), unique skills, new animations, more voices, more organized categories, and changes to the fetish acquisition system. You can now lock the skill level to prevent a skill from leveling up. The leveling system for yotogi classes and Maid Examination are now gone. You are only required to achieve a certain stat to unlock it.
- Yotogi/Adult Service: Added a new reaction horny system, unique skills, new animation, more voices, more organized categories and changes to the fetish acquisition system. You can lock the skill level to prevent a skill from leveling up. Leveling system for night classes and Maid Examination are now gone, you only required to achieve a certain stat to unlock them.
- Dance Features: Added a new mini-game (Rhythm Action), added more options to adjust the environment of the dance, added free-moving camera option, added reaction system to undressing during a dance.
- Scheduling System: You can now take activities on either day or night. You can assign up to 40 maids. You can now supervise the same maid two times or two different maids on a day. Added more organized categories. Add some yotogi training nodes so your maid can boost up the yotogi stat without going through the actual yotogi scene. You can also change what the maids wear when working at a facility.
- Facility Management: A new system that allows you to build facilities that you desire, so your maids can work on it. You are limited to create up to 7 facilities and some facilities are required to be built to trigger some events. You also have an option to add Extra Maids to aid your work. Note that some Extra Maids are required to trigger some events.
- Studio Mode: The improved version of Shooting Mode in CM3D2 AKA "Photo Mode". More control on facial expression, lighting, object placement (real object and PNGs), and physics. Added 3 default scene presets, added default formation setter, etc.
- Story and Events: You will start the main story with 3 maids at the start (Pure (Muku), Serious (Majime), and Rindere). The story's plot will be based on the Idol route. Clearing the game now requires you to achieve a 5-star grade instead of achieving a certain level of money. To achieve the 5-star grade, you will have to progress through the main story, in which you will meet 8 new unique maids. As for H-events, it is now categorized into the Pure Love Route and the NTR Route.
- Casino: Added new mini-games featuring Blackjack and Slots. You can change the maid that will entertain you and you can also adjust the clothes she wears. You also can redeem some items there. You'll need the Casino facility to play the mini-games.
- Event Menu: Allow you to read general events and H-events (mostly NTR) at any time.
- Guest Mode: Allow you to see how a maid serves the customers. You can make the maid server the master too.
- NTR Block: Prevent NTR element (Yotogi and H-events) from appearing.
- Room Customization: Allow you to create a room for screenshots.
- Transfer feature: Transfer customization parts, Yotogi and personalities from CM3D2 to COM3D2.
- Trophy: Unlocking trophies unlocks cards and also unlocks some features in the game. You can also unlock trophies if you obtain a TCG card in an event.
You can also port some part from CM3D2 to COM3D2 such as:
- Skills (Can only use it in compatibility mode)
In COM3D2, The core gameplay loop has undergoes some changes but still maintain the same pattern throughout the CM3D series.
Changes made to the gameplay are as follows:
- You will have 3 initial maids rather than 1 maid.
- The game's main phase are more story-oriented.
- Activity nodes are no long locked to a certain phase of a day
- Addition of more NPC maid such as Unique Maids and Facility Maids
- Addition of mini games.
Add to that, you will be able to transfer costumes and maids from CM3D2, provided that you are able to link COM3D2 to CM3D2.
Your troublesome uncle is back and decided to give you a new club, operated as a branch from your main club, as an apology gift for the trouble he caused when you are managing the previous club from CM3D2. However, the new club still has debt that needs to be settled, as well as other problems that arise. With only 3 maids left working for the new club, you will have to make miracles again to return this new club to its former glory.
There are currently 15 personalities you can choose from, 7 of which are personalities that can be transfer from CM3D2.
|COM3D2||Core|| Pure (Muku)
Pure and Angelic Puppy-like
| Serious (Majime)
Serious but Not Good with Sex
Cold but Sometimes Affectionate Elder Sister
Silent and Spoiled Bookworm Girl
Naturally Sadistic Little Devil
Attractive and Ladylike Elder Sister
| Maid Secretary
A Dependable Maid Secretary with A Mature Composure
Little Animal-Like and Fluffy Little Sister
Wary But Very Untouchable
|Transferable from CM3D2|
Pure and Lovely
Cool and Mature
Proud and Unyielding
Abnormally Earnest and Feminine
Motherly Big Sister
Healthy and Sporty Tomboy
Sadistic Queen That Can Entice A Masochistic Heart
By linking COM3D2 to CM3D2 and have compatibility patch installed, you can transfer any maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2. Upon transfer, your transferred maid can only retain 30% of the total stats that your transferred maid gained in CM3D2. Depending on what you choose in Protagonist's Transfer option, your transferred maid can retain or reset her favourbility stat.
Empire Club Status (Japanese)
You'll find the Empire Club Status at the bottom of your screen. Unlike the previous game which display on Clean and Beauty, the game now features Club Name, Banner, and Club Gauge.
|Club Name (クラブ名)
||Club Gauge (クラブゲージ)
|| Maids (雇用メイド数)
||Days Elapsed (経過日数)
Empire Club Status (English)
You'll find the Empire Club Status at the bottom of your screen. The game now features Club Name, Grade, Club Gauge, Ranking, Maids hired, Days passed, and Funds.
|| Maids hired
|Facility||Rank||Assigned Maids||Cost (CR)||Notes|
|Training Room||★☆☆☆☆||0||N/A||N/A||Default Facility|
|Soapland||★★★☆☆||1||10||8,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|SM Club||★★★☆☆||1||10||10,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Luxury Open Cafe||★★★★☆||3||6||12,000,000||-|
|Luxury Bar Lounge||★★★★☆||2||6*||20,000,000||-|
|Luxury Soap||★★★★★||3||10||50,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Luxury SM Club||★★★★★||3||10||55,000,000||NTR Blocker must be off|
|Luxury Massage Parlor||★★★★★||2||5||45,000,000||-|
|Master's Soapland||★★★☆☆||0||N/A||8,000,000||NTR Blocker must be on|
|Master's SM Club||★★★☆☆||0||N/A||10,000,000||NTR Blocker must be on|
*Note: Maximum assign maid for Luxury Bar Lounge displayed in the game appears to be a typo error. It will show as 40 instead of 6.
Replay Mode in COM3D2 is not different that the CM3D2 ones. The only difference is that the Event section allows you to see the main events.