Custom Order Maid 3D 2
all characters are at least 18
| Custom Order Maid 3D 2|
|Release date:|| JP Feb 23, 2018|
ENG Jul 5, 2019
|No HF Patch - Plugin - KISS - Custom Order Maid 3D 2|
Custom Order Maid 3D 2 is a maid training and simulation eroge that is a sequel to Custom Maid 3D 2. Like it's prequel titles, The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). The game take place in a new Empire Club.
A R12 version of the game has been released on May 31st, 2019 at S-Court and an English version has been release on July 30th, 2019, at S-Court English (R18 version), Steam (R12 version) and Nutaku (R18 version), with a trial version available for download as of July 5th, 2018.
- Maid Customization Improvement: Added new customization features (facial customization, moles, tattoos), new category for nails and body preset and some new features to make customization easier.
- Yotogi System Improvement: Added a new reaction system (horny state,which replace Reason), unique skills, new animation, more voices, more organized categories and changes to the fetish acquisition system. You can now lock the skill level to prevent a skill from leveling up. Leveling system for yotogi classes and Maid Examination are now gone, you only required to achieve a certain stat to unlock it.
- Dance Features: Added new mini game (Rhythm Action), added more option to adjust the environment of the dance, free moving camera option, added reaction system to undressing during a dance.
- Scheduling System: You can now activities on either day and night. Can assign up to 40 maids. you can now supervise a maid two time or two maids on a day. More organized categories. Add some yotogi training nodes so your maid can boost up yotogi stat without going though the actual yotogi. You can also change what the maid wear when working on a facility.
- Facility Management:A new system that allows you to build facilities that you desired, so, your maids can work on it. You are limited to create up to 7 facilities and some facilities are required to be build to trigger some events. You also have an option to add Extra Maids to aid your work. Note that some Extra Maids are required to trigger some events.
- Studio Mode: The improved version of Shooting Mode in CM3D2 AKA "Photo Mode". More control on facial expression, lighting, object placement (real object and PNGs), physics. Added 3 default scene preset, added default formation setter, etc.
- Story and Events: You will start the main story with 3 maids at the start(Pure, Serious and Rindere). The story's plot will be based on Idol route. Clearing the game now requires you to achieve 5 star grade instead of achieving a certain level of money. To achieve the 5 star grade, you will have to progress through the main story, in which you will meet 8 new unique maids. As for H-events, it is now categorize into Pure Love Route and NTR Route.
- Casino: Added new mini game featuring Blackjack and Slots. You can change the maid that will entertain you and you can also adjust the clothes she wear. You also can redeem some items there too. You'll need the Casino facility to work tho.
- Event Menu: Allow you to read general event and H-events(mostly NTR) at any time.
- Guest Mode: Allow you to see how a maid serve the customers. You can make the maid server the master too.
- NTR Block: Prevent NTR element (Yotogi and H-events) from appearing.
- Room Customization: Allow you to create a room for screenshots.
- Transfer feature: Transfer customization parts, Yotogi and personalities from CM3D2 to COM3D2.
|無垢 (Pure)||Sakura Momoka|
|凛デレ (Rindere)||Misono Mei|
|無口 (Silent)||Tachibana Mitsuki|
|小悪魔 (Koakuma)||Ayase Akari|
|お淑やか (Anesan)||Misora Natsuhi|
|メイド秘書 (Maid Secretary)||Momozono Kaoru|
|ふわふわ妹 (Fluffy)||Yahiro Mami|
|NPC Maid||Character Voice|
|メイド秘書 (Maid Secretary)||Mari Sugihara|
|雛口 紗姫 (Hinaguchi Saki)||Ichikawa Mai|
|油谷 英奈 (Aburaya Ena)||Azuma Karin|
|澪次菜さな (Miojina Sana)||Kazuna Sayaka|
|シェリティ・エムシェレ (Shelitie Emushere)||Kotatsu Miyako|
|南町 梅子 (Namimachi Umeko)||Shiina Amane|
|エトワール・ジェンヌ (Etoile Jenne)||Hiromori Nazuna|
|OS||Windows® 7/8.1/10(64bit)||Windows® 7/8.1/10(64bit)|
|CPU||Core i5(4Core) 2.5GHz||Core i5(4Core) 3GHz or higher|
|RAM||6 GB||8 GB|
|Disk Space||20 GB||50 GB|
|DirectX||DirectX 11||DirectX 11|
|GPU||Geforce GTX 560 or Radeon R7 260X||Geforce GTX 760|
(Geforce GTX 930 or higher for VR)
|Misc||VR Support: Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive||VR Support: Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive|